This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MNSU chapter.

Name: Lily Olejar

Year: Sophomore

Relationship status: taken

Hometown: Blaine, Minnesota

Major: dental hygiene

Her Campus: How do you feel about being chosen as a Campus Cutie?

Lily: “Well, I think it’s super cool that the organization thought I would be a good candidate for being chosen as a Campus Cutie and it’s something cool that I can tell people about!!”

HC: What are your hobbies?

Lily: “I’d probably have to say shopping, sleeping, crafting and hanging out with my friends.”

HC: Are you involved on campus?

Lily: “I’m in the sorority Gamma Phi Beta and I was on the Football Cheer Team in the fall!”

HC: How would you describe yourself in three words?

Lily: “Sociable, princess and caring.”

HC: If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?

Lily: “Probably Paris because they have really good shopping and fashion, breakfast food, and it would be super cool to see the Eiffel Tower!”

HC: Who is the most important person in your life?

Lily: “For sure my Dad, he’s probably one of the hardest working and most selfless people I’ve ever met. Whenever something exciting happens he’s always the first one I want to tell.”

HC: If you were a celebrity, who would you want to be?

Lily: “Probably Blake Lively because she was on Gossip Girl. In my opinion, she is one of the prettiest actresses there is.”

HC: What is your favorite color?

Lily: “Pink… or glitter if the counts as a color?”

HC: What song best describes your life?

Lily: “Glamorous by Fergie.”

HC: What do you enjoy most about working at the Buckle and Aveda?

Lily: “The people are all super fun to be around and make work go by fast, plus I actually really like what I do at both of my jobs.”

HC: What is your life goal?

Lily: “To graduate college, get a job as a Dental Hygienist, get married and start a family (2 boys and 1 girl in that order preferably).”

HC: What is one of your proudest moments?

Lily: “One of my proudest moments would have to be my freshman year of college when I got into the sorority that I wanted!”

HC: Who is your woman crush?

Lily: “Probably Blake Lively again!!”

Hi i'm Haley, I am a Senior majoring in Mass Media with a minor in Marketing and Photography. I am the Public Relations Vice President of Gamma Phi Beta Sorority and am the Vice President of Public Relations and Marketing for the Panhellenic Council. I love being apart of Her Campus and serving as the Acquisitions Editor and Photographer!
Shaela Nelson (pronounced Shay-la), commonly referred to as Shae, is a Junior at Minnesota State University, Mankato, majoring in marketing and minoring in entrepreneurship. Shaela enjoys being a part of many organizations on campus, volunteering with animals and randomly busting out crazy dance moves. Being from the "Land of 10,000 Lakes," you can find her enjoying the lake-life while boating, at any given time of the summer - when she's not a nanny for her favorite kiddos. Shaela enjoys writing for Her Campus because it allows her to express herself and the many ideas she has. Life Motto: "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams; live the life you imagined." -Henry David Thoreau