nathan fertig y0HerwKQLMk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
nathan fertig y0HerwKQLMk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Jordan Meissner Knows How to Have FUN at Work

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MNSU chapter.

Jordan Meissner is an intelligent and hard-working woman who works at FUN.com as a Human Resource Assistant. FUN.com is a company dedicated to selling Halloween costumes in a different, unique and fun way.

Jordan has an abundance of jobs at Fun.com as an HR assistant. She works alongside other HR assistants who are also in college or recently graduated, looking over the applications, hiring seasonal people, conducting orientations, training new employees, payroll, scheduling, and other HR-related duties. As busy as Jordan is, this wonderful experience is allowing her a real-world glimpse of what a career in HR will look like. 

FUN.com is now hiring for seasonal positions – apply today to work with Jordan and have FUN every time you go to work. Be sure to mention Her Campus in your interview! 

Here are some fun facts about Jordan:

• She loves to travel
  • Chocolate is her favorite food (if that is considered a food)
  • After she graduates she plans to get a puppy
  • One Direction is her favorite band
  • She is currently single

Sammy is what you would call a Student Solider. She is in the Army and also a Senior at MNSU. Her major is Mass Media and her minor is Communication Studies. She is from Cottage Grove, MN and enjoys her weekends in the cities. She enjoys being the Her Campus MNSU Chapters Campus Correspondent and also Young Life. She wishes that fall season was year round, but living in Minnesota she will have deal with all the seasons it brings.
Shaela Nelson (pronounced Shay-la), commonly referred to as Shae, is a Junior at Minnesota State University, Mankato, majoring in marketing and minoring in entrepreneurship. Shaela enjoys being a part of many organizations on campus, volunteering with animals and randomly busting out crazy dance moves. Being from the "Land of 10,000 Lakes," you can find her enjoying the lake-life while boating, at any given time of the summer - when she's not a nanny for her favorite kiddos. Shaela enjoys writing for Her Campus because it allows her to express herself and the many ideas she has. Life Motto: "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams; live the life you imagined." -Henry David Thoreau