This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MNSU chapter.

How about a little inspiration for your day today! You are probably sitting in class, at a coffee shop or scrolling through your phone, bored and wondering what to do next. Well,  if you are reading this, the beginning of your 20s are referred to as your selfish years. Why? We are still young; it’s the era where we immerse ourselves. Be selfish with your time, travel the world, explore, spend money you don’t have, bein reality we only live this life once.

These are the years where you are looking forward to graduating college with the degree you have been working your butt off for. You are starting a new journey in life with your big girl job/career. Take advantage of those moments where you have time to travel with your best friends to go see the world, go to concerts, get out of your comfort zone and meet as many people as you can. Your 20s are the time to do all of these things. One, it’s cheaper, two, you have fewer responsibilities and three, you’re not quite settled down yet.

There are so many opportunities out in the world as you are 20 and starting to mature, so take a deep breath and live up a life that you will never take for granted.

My name is Brianna, you can call me Bri or Breezy for short. I am a junior majoring in Human Resource Management and minoring in Marketing, at Minnesota State University Mankato. I am from Hastings, Minnesota which is the right amount of not to far away and yet not to close to home; just right in between. I am really outgoing, caring, and love to spend so much money on coffee and clothes. I recently joined HerCampus to become a writer to empower women and hopefully fulfill a marketing position. I am so excited to be apart of HerCampus and can't wait to see what happens in the future!
Hannah is a Junior at Minnesota State University, Mankato and one of the Campus Correspondents for the HC MNSU chapter. She is currently double majoring in Marketing and Business Management with a Minor in Entrepreneurship and Innovation.