This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MNSU chapter.

We’re almost there! The finish line is fastly approaching whether you’re ready or not. As the semester comes to a close, making sure you don’t fizzle out at the last minute is a must. Here is how I stay on track: 

First, stay organized. Now is not the time to lose steam. Stick with what you’ve been doing all semester to stay on top of your work. Make a list of what needs to be accomplished each day and check it off when you get it done. Have study partners to hold you accountable. Speak with your professors if you have any questions. Check to see if you need to return any textbooks. You will want to make sure everything is tied up before checking out for a break. 

Second, give yourself a break. No, I do not mean after five minutes of work, but give yourself time to relax and recoup. Cramming and stress will worsen your memory. If you just take a fifteen-minute break you will be more refreshed for the work ahead. Get good sleep and eat well. If your body isn’t performing at its best, neither can you. 

You’ve made it through the majority of the semester and it’s the last push. I believe that you will all do great! And no matter what, be proud of what you’ve accomplished.

Paige