How to Have the Best Spa Day this Winter Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MNSU chapter.

1. Make no plans for the day, other than treating yourself to a well-deserved spa day. You deserve it! 

2. Delight your senses and your sense of well-being with a cup of Yogi tea

3. Cover your face in a refreshing mask. Our favorites are 7 Wonders Amazonian Acai Anti-pollution Mask, 7 Wonders Caribbean Coconut Calming Mask and 7 Wonder Kalahari Melon Moisturizing Mask. You won’t be disappointed! 

4. Sit back, relax and read the Book of the Month

5. Treat your legs to a luxurious shave with Pure Silk Shave Cream – our personal fav. 

6. Give yourself a makeover with Rimmel London mascara, eyeliner, lip colour and bronzer. If you’re feeling crafty, watch a tutorial on Rimmel London’s YouTube channel

Our members who contributed the most to our chapter got all of these amazing items. We call them our Top Eight Collegiettes, but this semester there were nine due to a threeway tie. Check out what was in their goodie bag! 

Shaela Nelson (pronounced Shay-la), commonly referred to as Shae, is a Junior at Minnesota State University, Mankato, majoring in marketing and minoring in entrepreneurship. Shaela enjoys being a part of many organizations on campus, volunteering with animals and randomly busting out crazy dance moves. Being from the "Land of 10,000 Lakes," you can find her enjoying the lake-life while boating, at any given time of the summer - when she's not a nanny for her favorite kiddos. Shaela enjoys writing for Her Campus because it allows her to express herself and the many ideas she has. Life Motto: "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams; live the life you imagined." -Henry David Thoreau