Holidazzle: Minneapolis’s Annual Christmas Event

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MNSU chapter.

Holidazzle is an annual event that is thrown in Loring Park (1382 Willow Street) in Downtown Minneapolis. It is free for all ages and it is open for pets as long as they are on a leash. It runs every Thursday through Sunday from November 23rd to December 23rd. On Thursdays it is from 5 P.M to 9 P.M. On Fridays it is from 5 P.M to 10 P.M. On Saturdays it is from 11 A.M to 10 P.M. On Sundays it is from 11 A.M to 7 P.M.

You can find many things at the Holidazzle festival. Local food vendors are set up and to sell various delicious kinds of food to the public. Some food that you will find are; cheese curds and mini donuts, cupcakes from Lady A’s, Kramarczuk’s Sausages, Kabomelettes, and many more. You can also walk through the marketplace and find handmade Christmas presents for everyone in your family. There is live music from local bands and school choirs performing Christmas carols throughout the night. You can also have loads of fun gliding around the outdoor ice skating rink with your friends and family. Bring your kids to sit on Santa’s lap and tell him what they want for Christmas. After being out in the cold, don’t forget to indulge in some decadent hot chocolate or coffee while admiring all the beautiful lights around the park. There are also warming houses available for when you get too cold.

Holidazzle is a wonderful event to attend with family and friends. You get out of the house and enjoy a beautiful night devouring local foods and getting unique gifts for the holidays. I highly recommend that you attend as there is never a dull moment. For more details of the different events that take place during Holidazzle, visit holidazzle.com

Just a small town girl who enjoys living life with friends and watching all the shows on Netflix. Shy at first, but I break out of my shell once I start talking.
Hannah is a Junior at Minnesota State University, Mankato and one of the Campus Correspondents for the HC MNSU chapter. She is currently double majoring in Marketing and Business Management with a Minor in Entrepreneurship and Innovation.