This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MNSU chapter.

Khloe Kardashian has said many times that she has always felt like the “ugly” or “fat” sister. To combat her personal struggles, she launched the Good American brand in 2016. She started off with just jeans, but has now expanded to include maternity wear, which she calls “Good Mama”. Kardashian also has bodysuit and sweatsuit outfits.  

Khloe has created a simple philosophy for the loyal customers of her popular brand: Body Positivity, Extreme Inclusivity, Breaking Down Barriers, as well as Looking Good and Feeling Good. Every Good American item that is sold has proceeds that go to the Step Up Program, an organization for girls living in under-resourced communities to feel beautiful and fulfill their potentials.

The #GoodSquad is comprised of women from all over the United States that have become clothing ambassadors of the Good American brand. These women are from different ethnic backgrounds and have different shapes and sizes, creating a beautiful, diverse collection of strong women. These women are able to use their social media platforms to speak out against issues affecting females from all over the world.

I, myself, have tried on Good American jeans at the Nordstrom’s at Mall of America. I kid you not when I say they are literally the most comfortable jeans I have ever tried on in my life! My friend and I described them as literally feeling “smooth like butter”.

Sammy is what you would call a Student Solider. She is in the Army and also a Senior at MNSU. Her major is Mass Media and her minor is Communication Studies. She is from Cottage Grove, MN and enjoys her weekends in the cities. She enjoys being the Her Campus MNSU Chapters Campus Correspondent and also Young Life. She wishes that fall season was year round, but living in Minnesota she will have deal with all the seasons it brings.