This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MNSU chapter.

Looking for Cyber Monday deals but don’t know where to start? Here are a few to get you started! 

From tech to clothes to household items, and just like black friday, nearly all the things you can think of are on major sales. The better part about Cyber Monday, however, is the fact that you can shop from where ever you are! No long lines, annoying people or missing out on scoring something you really want. 

For the Tech people in your life: 

• PopSocketsTake 20% off sitewide and save on some of the cutest phone accessories on the market.
  • Amazon devicesAlexa-enabled devices are seeing huge discounts. Nearly every Amazon Echo is marked down during Cyber Week, while the Echo Dot and Dot with Clock just hit their lowest prices ever.
  • Incase: Save 50% sitewide on laptop sleeves and backpacks. Plus score up to 70% off factory items.

For all the Fashionistas and Beauty Gurus: 

• Champion: From gym class to streetwear, comfy, cool tees, sweatshirts, sweatpants, and more are still discounted for the brand’s Cyber Week Sale. Take 10% off orders of $100 or more, 15% off $150 and 20% off $200 or more. Use offer code FEAST.
  • Colourpop: Beloved by makeup artists and YouTubers alike, Colourpop is offering 30% off sitewide through December 3. We love the brand’s latest Disney collection.
  • NikeSave 25% on select styles with code CYBER at checkout.

For all your Household needs: 

• Hydro FlaskYou don’t need to be a VSCO girl to use one of the best water bottles on the market. At Nordstrom, a 32-ounce wide mouth Hydro Flask in black is 25% off.
  • Petco: Don’t forget about your four-legged friends on Cyber Week. Petco is offering 10% off when you buy online or pick up in store, plus a $10 eGift card on purchases of $60+. Not to mention, you’ll get 40% off your order if you opt for repeat delivery.
  • WayfairWayfair is extending its Black Friday Blowout, which features up to 80% off furniture, home decor, rugs and much more.
Currently, a fifth year student at MNSU, Mankato majoring in History with a minor in Psychology. Self proclaimed Netflix and coffee addict with a passion for writing. 
I am senior at MNSU and am studying to get a degree in Marketing with a minor in Mass Media. I love cooking, being around friends and family, going on little adventures, and just having fun.