Campus Nook: A Great Place to Study

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MNSU chapter.

Having a comfortable and quiet place to study on campus is vital to being successful in school. I try to venture away from the library scene by finding some not-so-well-known nooks to study. This commons area is located in the CSU, right outside of the ballroom. It is very quiet and always a comfortable environment to get some much-needed studying done.

Shaela Nelson (pronounced Shay-la), commonly referred to as Shae, is a Junior at Minnesota State University, Mankato, majoring in marketing and minoring in entrepreneurship. Shaela enjoys being a part of many organizations on campus, volunteering with animals and randomly busting out crazy dance moves. Being from the "Land of 10,000 Lakes," you can find her enjoying the lake-life while boating, at any given time of the summer - when she's not a nanny for her favorite kiddos. Shaela enjoys writing for Her Campus because it allows her to express herself and the many ideas she has. Life Motto: "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams; live the life you imagined." -Henry David Thoreau