Bradley’s: The site of the first ever Her Campus Spring Bean Bag Tournament

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MNSU chapter.

Need to get away from studying for finals? Take a few hours off Friday, April 29 and join the Spring Bean Bag Tournament at Bradley’s on Stadium! For a $20 registration fee, just $10 per team member, your Bean Bag Team will get registration to the Bean Bag Tournament, all you can eat BBQ and a chance to win prizes such as gift cards to Bradley’s and more! Her Campus will also be holding a raffle, which anyone can participate in.

Check in and registration will start at 2 p.m. and the tournament will begin at 3 p.m. the day of the event.

Her Campus will be tabling on campus the week of to collect registration. Teams can also pay at the door the day of the event.

Bradley’s is a just a quick walk from campus located by Johnny B’s and the Stadium Cinema. Bradley’s is a part of the Safe Bar Initiative by getting employees trained in bystander intervention training.

All funds raised from this event will go the Minnesota State University, Mankato’s chapter of Her Campus.

People call me Mo! I am a senior at MNSU studying Mass Media with an emphasis in Public Relations. I also have a minor in Human Resources and Recreation Parks and Leisure Services.