Biggest Comeback Ever? Or Just Lucky?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MNSU chapter.

The Greenbay Packers thought they were going to lose the game on Sunday against the Chicago Bears. Aaron Rodgers was injured during the game and was taken off the field with a possible knee injury.  Like a miracle, he returned to the game and threw three touchdown passes in the fourth quarter. Does this prove Rodgers unstoppable? Will he return to the game for week two? There has not been a lot of information released yet about his injury status.

“I don’t think anybody’s feeling great right now…but yeah Rodgers is sore. He’s walking around in a pair of shorts and tennis shoes and socks if that helps you with your story.” “I mean I don’t know what else to tell you.” As you can see, no information is going to be let out until the GreenBay Packers know for sure.

The next Packers game will be  played at Lambeau Field against the Minnesota Vikings. The Minnesota Vikings are known to have one of the best defenses in the league. It is really important that Rodgers is feeling up to par in order to play against the number one defense. The Vikings front line will attack hard, so Rodgers can’t hide behind his players for very long. Last year, the Vikings ended Rodgers’ season; one of the Minnesota Vikings front linemen tackled Rodgers and he broke his collarbone in the action. So, you can believe that Rodgers will be nervous coming into the next game. Meanwhile, we will be waiting on news about his injury.

Hannah is a Junior at Minnesota State University, Mankato and one of the Campus Correspondents for the HC MNSU chapter. She is currently double majoring in Marketing and Business Management with a Minor in Entrepreneurship and Innovation.