Becoming a Breakfast Babe

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MNSU chapter.

If you are anything like me, breakfast is either skipped or taken on the drive to work. It’s hard enough waking up as it is, we don’t have that extra time to make something delicious. Chances are you’re already running late and can’t even find matching shoes.

But you need this! You deserve to start your day out right. Start the day out with a healthy breakfast that will get you through the day.

Switch it up even! Go for the fruit, or the toast or oatmeal and orange juice! Try something new like an avocado/ spinach shake!

Starting your day out right with a good breakfast will set your entire day up for success.

Take that extra ten minutes to eat. That time is only preparing you for another wonderful day.

Sammy is what you would call a Student Solider. She is in the Army and also a Senior at MNSU. Her major is Mass Media and her minor is Communication Studies. She is from Cottage Grove, MN and enjoys her weekends in the cities. She enjoys being the Her Campus MNSU Chapters Campus Correspondent and also Young Life. She wishes that fall season was year round, but living in Minnesota she will have deal with all the seasons it brings.