Bachelorette Premiere: Jojo

Last night was the night it finally happened. Our favorite day for “Wine, bachelor, and yoga pants” as committed fans would call it…

After a few months of waiting, “Bachelor”/”Bachelorette” fans finally had the chance to see the premiere of Joelle “Jojo” Fletcher as the Bachelorette.

As a fan favorite from Ben Higgin’s season, Jojo did not disappoint in the premiere. She’s funny, genuine, and is a complete class act.

But what were some of the best and worsts moments of the night? Let’s take a look…

1.    Getting advice from former Bachelorette’s: Kaitlyn, Ali and Desiree.

(Better moment)

2.    Finding out one of the men is a beautiful former football player… or you know, Aaron Rodgers’ brother Jordan Rodgers. AND there is also an equally beautiful marine named Alex.

(Better moment)

3.    Jojo meets a man and he uses this pickup line…

“I’m half Scottish and half Chinese. Luckily, I’m half Scottish below my waist.”

*Crickets*

Talk about awkward.

(Bad moment)

4.    Saint… Nick appears?

(Confusing moment)

5.    Her first REAL kiss and it’s with Jordan. Melt-worthy.

(Best moment)

6. Daniel getting almost naked, wasted, and jumping in the pool. “Damn, Daniel”

(Worst moment)

7.    ALL of the many “hammered” guys. Un-cool.

(Worst moment)

8.    First impression rose? Jordan.

(Best moment)

9.    Jake Pavaelka returns. This moment was a controversial one. He scared the men; but made viewers hopeful. He may have been a former “Bachelor” who made a terrible decision by choosing Vienna in his season…but, he’s adorable. Who couldn’t see him and Jojo making a cute couple!?

(Best & Worst moment)

10.  Jojo giving a rose to drunk “Damn” Daniel.

(Worst moment)

Hello there!