Bachelor Season Finale Recap

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MNSU chapter.

It’s about time, Nick Viall is out of our lives… Except the joke is on you because he is on the next season of Dancing with the Stars, and the worst part is Vanessa will be in the audience. Yes, Vanessa somehow won Nick’s heart. The entire world has no idea why Nick didn’t pick Raven, but oh well, she will find someone better than Nick.

For the season finale, the Bachelor flew Nick’s large family to Finland for the final meeting with the two girls left, Raven and Vanessa. Bella, Nick’s younger sister, seems to be the closest to Nick out of all of his millions of siblings. Raven already won Bella over when she got to meet her in Wisconsin. Vanessa and Nick’s dad had a fake heart-to -heart when there were some tears shed between them.

Vanessa and Nick’s last date consisted of once again, talking about not knowing if things were going to work. Then Santa made an appearance… no comment. Raven’s final date consisted of puppies and ice skating. I think we all know who had the better date.

In the end, Nick chooses Vanessa, BOO!

“After the Final Rose” included the new bachelorette, Rachel, meeting four of her contestants, which she will now think about until she meets the rest, seems fair. 

All and all, this was the worst season finale, in my opinion.

Sammy is what you would call a Student Solider. She is in the Army and also a Senior at MNSU. Her major is Mass Media and her minor is Communication Studies. She is from Cottage Grove, MN and enjoys her weekends in the cities. She enjoys being the Her Campus MNSU Chapters Campus Correspondent and also Young Life. She wishes that fall season was year round, but living in Minnesota she will have deal with all the seasons it brings.