This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MNSU chapter.

Name: Abdi Abdilahi

Hometown: Eagan, MN

Age: 20

Relationship Status: happily taken

Year: junior

Major: biomedical science

Her Campus: What are your career goals?

Abdi Abdilahi: “I want to be a neurology physician’s assistant. I love neuroscience, its still doing neuroscience while still doing clinical stuff.”

HC: What is your favorite pastime?

AA: “Sports, I did cross fit and got into outdoor biking. Just getting out and moving.”

HC: What are you involved with here at MNSU?

AA: “President of Physicians Assistant Club, as well as the founder. I’m also in the Habitat for Humanity Club.”

HC: Describe yourself in 3 words.

AA: “Extravert, jokester, genuine.”

HC: If you were stranded on an island, what three things would you bring?

AA: “A giant cooler filled with food and drinks, satellite phone, and a giant box of matches.”

HC: Who is your hero and why?

AA: “My parents. They came to this country, started from scratch, and were successful in raising seven kids. All while working full time and pursuing higher education.”

HC: What really grinds your gears?

AA: “Oh gosh, a million-and-one things, but definitely texting and driving.”

HC: What is the first thing you notice about a girl?

AA: “Smile, and whether she has a positive or negative attitude.”

HC: What is your ideal date?

AA: “Something completely spontaneous that neither of us have experienced before.”

HC: What is a turn off in a girl?

AA: “Most definitely the valley girl voice.”

HC: Who is your celebrity crush?

AA: “Can I put two? Toss up between Keri Hilson and Missy Peregrym.”

HC: Do you have a life motto or mantra?

AA: “Everybody ends up somewhere, but few people end up somewhere on purpose. – Craig Groeschel”

HC: How do you feel about being chosen as a Campus Cutie?

AA: “Privileged. Glad to be thought of!”

Hello! I'm Abby and am a writer for Her Campus MNSU. I am in my third year here at Mankato and pursuing an accounting major. Outside of class, I play for the women's tennis team and enjoy going out with friends.