sarah gualtieri 9CApNIkRXRI unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sarah gualtieri 9CApNIkRXRI unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MNSU chapter.

Halloween as a college student can be a challenge. Of course you want to look cute, but that’s not always the easiest on the wallet. Here are five unique, fun and easy DIY Halloween costumes (courtesy of Pinterest)  that’ll set you apart from the rest!

1.         

Cacti is all the rage this year! Why not make it your costume? A simple green crew neck sweatshirt with green pipe cleaners on the sweater, brown leggings, some pink tulle in your hair and voila!

2.         

This gum ball machine is a super cute costume idea!  Just a plain white tee shirt, red leggings and some colored cotton balls!

3.         

Wednesday Addams is the perfect outfit. All you need is black shoes, black lipstick, a choker and a black dress! Throw your hair in braids and you’ve got an easy look with everything you could find in your closet!

4.         

This is my favorite costume I’ve ever seen. 10/10 on creativity! This girl decided to go as the sushi emoji. A simple white dress, black belt with a salmon colored pillow in the back and some chopsticks!

5.         

Not a coffee girl, but I can totally appreciate the creativity here. White scarf, black leggings, and a tan dress with the Starbucks logo makes a super cute not-so-basic costume.

The Girl With the Hot Pink Bow is an alias made for Her Campus MNSU writers that may want to stay anonymous on an article they write for various reasons.
Sammy is what you would call a Student Solider. She is in the Army and also a Senior at MNSU. Her major is Mass Media and her minor is Communication Studies. She is from Cottage Grove, MN and enjoys her weekends in the cities. She enjoys being the Her Campus MNSU Chapters Campus Correspondent and also Young Life. She wishes that fall season was year round, but living in Minnesota she will have deal with all the seasons it brings.