15 Instagram Profiles You Should Totally be Obsessing Over

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MNSU chapter.

If you’re like me: completely obsessed with Instagram and making that discovery tab your best friend – you’re welcome. I’ve spent one too many hours scrolling through photographs to not share my own personal obsessions and inspirations. So, here they are:

1. SINCERELYJULES

A blogger who chronicles her daily routine through posts of her outfit of the day, food that makes your mouth start to water, and sharing her experiences at markets in breathtaking destinations, it’s hard to not want to be Julie Sariana. She’s even been featured and contributed to Glamor.com, Elle.com, E! News, Lucky Magazine, Teen Vogue and Cosmopolitan Latina.

2. FRENCHIEBUTT

If you haven’t already followed a dog on Instagram, this is the one for you. This adorable French bulldog, named Milo, will take your heart and run off with it with the daily posts of his squishy face. I mean, come on. You can’t say “no” to this little guy.

3. LUCYLAUCHT

Lucy Laucht is a British digital content specialist, writer and photographer based in New York. Laucht brings wanderlust to life in her posts with her unique perspective.

4. PARISINFOURMONTHS

Carin Olsson is the epitome of the phrase “follow your dreams.” Olsson followed hers by literally dropping all ties she had to Stockholm and moved to Paris. There, she works with her blog and as a photographer, working with clients such as Christian Dior, Gucci, Elie Saab and Carolina Herrera. 

5. LISAOLLSONBLOG

Lisa Ollson is a Swedish blogger who has an impeccable eye for style. Her boyfriend might be cute too, but you didn’t hear that from me. 

6. EATLOVEGYM

If you’re a vegetarian like I am, it’s tough to get ideas for your next snack or meal without having the same thing over and over again because it’s safe. This feed is the perfect place to find that, even though it’s focused on a vegan audience. YUM.

7. KRISTINSUNDBERG

Kristin Sundberg is another Swedish fashion and lifestyle blogger. She posts about her secrets in fitness, interior decoration, food, and everything in between. 

8. KENDALLKYRA

I accidentally stumbled on this profile one day, completely taken over by the unique portraits. She paints strangers off her discover feed in watercolor. Then, tags them in the post and sells them off her Etsy page. I definitely am getting a portrait of myself. 

9. LAURENWELLS

Lauren Wells is a creative director on the East Coast, heavily rooting herself in travel, design and styling. She’s fond of very minimalistic yet ornate spaces and styles that are rich in color. Something to think about when considering your dream home one day.

10. MATTHEW_NOSZKA

Now, I’m sure you’re already screaming out “enough with all the bloggers!” So, here’s Matthew Noszka, a model who was discovered on Instagram (along with his abs). That should get you through the rest of the list.

11. ANDREABELVERF

Andrea Belverf is a Spanish model and truly makes you wish you just had her life. Maybe her clothes too? I’ll take her clothes.

12. DEANASRACIA

Natasha Wilson is a lifestyle and fashion photographer. Wilson is located in LA and Phoenix. She’s truly an inspiration when it comes to portraiture in her rich images.

13. LAURENELIZABETH

Lauren Elizabeth is a YouTube lifestyle vlogger. On her Instagram she’ll tell you like it is with “I take pictures of what I wear, what I eat, and my feet.” Well said.

14. THEDOGIST

If you haven’t already clued in to how badly I want a dog, this will make you want one too. The Dogist a photo-documentary about dogs. Giving you an adorable photo of them where you wish you could just bring them home and a little random thing about them. Scroll through the photos long enough and you might even catch yourself laughing at some of them.

15. BRYANADAMC

And finally… *big breath* Bryan Adam Castillo. He’s a creative and fine art photographer from Tucson, Arizona. Picking up a camera, like many photographers do, his creativity sparked from there. Castillo does stunning night photography of star trails and stunning portraits, focusing on the smaller details.

Hi there! I'm Katherine but everyone just calls me Kate. I am a third year at Minnesota State University, Mankato studying Mass Media with an emphasis in Public Relations. I'm originally from Farmington, Minnesota. I'm a photographer up in the Minneapolis - St. Paul area and LOVE walking around museums too! So excited to be part of Her Campus! 
Shaela Nelson (pronounced Shay-la), commonly referred to as Shae, is a Junior at Minnesota State University, Mankato, majoring in marketing and minoring in entrepreneurship. Shaela enjoys being a part of many organizations on campus, volunteering with animals and randomly busting out crazy dance moves. Being from the "Land of 10,000 Lakes," you can find her enjoying the lake-life while boating, at any given time of the summer - when she's not a nanny for her favorite kiddos. Shaela enjoys writing for Her Campus because it allows her to express herself and the many ideas she has. Life Motto: "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams; live the life you imagined." -Henry David Thoreau