This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MNSU chapter.

During Covid, we couldn’t get enough of medical reality shows, most notably, Dr. Pimple Popper. After going viral on YouTube, Dr. Sandra Lee now has her own TV show and gets millions of views every week.

But once you have finished all Pimple Popper episodes, here are 10 more shows to fill your medical reality show addiction.

1. Botched: Love hearing about plastic surgeries that go wrong? This show features plastic surgery patients who went to untrained plastic surgeons and got “botched”. Dr. Terry Dubrow and Dr. Paul Nassif work miracles on patients in Beverly Hills. Watch anytime on demand through E!
  2. My Feet are Killing Me: If you don’t mind the sight of feet, My Feet are Killing Me is a great show featuring doctors on each coast of the U.S. helping people get back on their feet. From bunions to fractures, Dr. Ebonie Vincent and Dr. Brad Schaeffer help patients walk without pain, sometimes for the first time in years. You can watch My Feet are Killing Me on 
  3. The Toe Bro: I’m not sure why there are so many shows about feet, but this A&E series is based in Canada and features everything from ingrown toenails to warts and calluses. I love the doctor on this show because he has a great bedside manner and never judges the people that come into his office.
  4. My Killer Body K. Michelle: Have you ever thought about getting a tummy tuck or a boob job? This new show will make you reconsider. The host, K. Michelle, is a public figure who decided to share her struggles with plastic surgery on social media. She inspired hundreds of people to message K. Michelle in an effort to fix their plastic surgery problems. I love how real K. Michelle is on and off the screen. She is genuine and outspoken in helping people reverse their plastic surgery disasters. 
  5. When Skin Goes Wrong: What’s better than Dr. Pimple Popper? A Pimple Popper with an accent! Patients in London try to get their extreme skin conditions under control after years of suffering. This show is available on Discovery+.
  6. Dr. Mercy: This show follows Dr. Mercy, a dermatologist based in Chicago, Illinois. Her patients often come in with skin problems that they have dealt with for years. After thinking they have no options, Dr. Mercy solves their problems and gives them a better quality of life. This show is also on Discovery+.
  7. This Came Out of Me: Have you ever found something in your ear that doesn’t belong there? Don’t worry, you’re not alone! Apparently, so many people have this issue that they made a show about it! Watch people in the emergency room get things removed from every body part imaginable. Watch On Demand on Xfinity from Discovery.
  8. Smile: Think you have bad teeth? Think again! The people featured on Smile have some of the worst teeth I have ever seen. Doctors provide patients with free treatment and get them a new set of chompers. This series is available on Amazon Prime for $15. If you have ever seen “Digital Rewards” when you check out on Amazon, you can use those to buy this series! Trust me, it’s worth it. 
  9. Skin Tight: Imagine having 20 pounds of skin hanging off of your stomach. This show features patients that have undergone extreme weight loss surgery and have the skin to show it. As someone that has been through a weight loss program, I couldn’t imagine losing hundreds of pounds and still having skin left over. This show is available on, you guessed it, Discovery+.
  10. Save my Skin: Love Dr. Pimple Popper? Watch a similar show of people with skin problems in the United Kingdom! Enjoy all the cysts, lipomas, and more but with a British accent! You can watch all of the episodes on Discovery+!
minnesota state university, mankato '22 🐃 i manage social media accounts 🔮 known for being loud, short and social 🦋 whisker media 😽 #blacklivesmatter❣