This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MMM chapter.

After much consideration, I’ve come to the conclusion that fall is my favorite season. There is so much that I love about this time of year, it’s hard for me to pick my favorite part!  Here are my top reasons why fall is the best season…

• The Weather (the perfect temperature!)

• Fall Fashion: (Sweaters, Boots, Scarves, Hats – I love it all!)

• The Colors (my favorites being Maroon, Plum & Neutral Tones)

• The Leaves Changing ?

• Walks on Cool, Autumn Evenings

• Pumpkin Spice Everything

• Autumn/Halloween Movies (the Charlie Brown ones are my favorites!)

• Vanilla Chai Tea Lattes (to me, the definition of fall in a mug ☕)

• Fall Mood Boards (Pinterest is a great place for these!)

• Hay Rides

• Fairy / String Lights

• Autumnal Youtube Videos (I love Zoella and Kalyn Nicholson’s videos this time of year!)

• Corn Mazes

• Pumpkin Picking

• The Smell of a Bonfire

• Crisp Autumn Mornings

• Farmers Markets filled with Autumn Produce

These are my favorite things about fall, make sure to let us know what yours are!

Olivia Marrone is a senior at Marymount Manhattan College, majoring in Business with a concentration in Fashion Marketing & minoring in Digital Journalism. Marrone's writing primarily focuses on fashion & lifestyle journalism, with concentrations in style inspiration, social media & life in New York City. Along with writing, she is also passionate about photography, fashion, art, & traveling. She is currently based in New York City.        
Campus Correspondent at MMM  Hey guys, I’m Kyra! I grew up in the small town of North Lake Tahoe and now I am going to college in the big city- New York City! It is such a dream come true to be living in New York! I love it so much! I am a Digital Journalism Major with a double minor in Fashion and Business Management.    Get in contact with me, I'd love to hear from you! Instagram: @kyramattson Blog: dream-catcher-blog.com