Top 8 Best Trader Joe’s Frozen Meals Ranked

Two facts all college students can relate to: college is super busy and fast meals are a priority. With the never-ending assignments and activities, finding time to make a satisfying meal can seem impossible, and ordering food is expensive. So as a busy college student myself, my go-to is Trader Joe’s frozen meals. They are cheap (usually between $2-$5), quick, and delicious. I have tried them all and probably consume at least four a week. Here are my favorites!

#8 Vegetable Pad Thai

Pad Thai is a crowd pleaser, and this one is no exception.

#7 Chicken Burrito Bowl

This is definitely one of their most filling meals. Think Chipotle bowl, but a fifth of the price.

#6 Ricotta and Spinach Tortellini

Cheese, veggies, and red pesto sauce ready in 5 minutes, what else can be done to make it more perfect?

#5 Chile Relleno

Do I eat this straight out of the microwave every time and burn my tongue? Of course. Is it always worth it? For sure.

#4 Butter Chicken

Trader Joe’s hits the flavors excellently with this one. For those of you who don’t do well with spice, I don’t recommend this one, but for those of you that do, it is great!

#3 Vegetable Panang Curry

The curry is creamy and flavorful, and the assortment of veggies complement it just right. Definitely a freezer staple.

#2 Stacked Eggplant Parmesan

One of my favorites! I eat this about once a week and never get tired of it. Layers of sauce, cheese, and eggplant always leave me wanting more.

#1 Chicken Tikka Masala

There might be something in this meal that actually makes it addictive. I buy it every time I go to Trader Joe’s and constantly crave it. I like to add steamed veggies to make it a bigger meal! 

Also if Trader Joe’s would like to start sponsoring me gift cards, it would be greatly appreciated!