Top 10 Spookiest Halloween Cocktails

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MMM chapter.

Come on… Let’s face it the best part of halloween is the parties, and what is the best part of parties?? Fun drinks of course!

These 10 cocktails are sure to liven up any party you are going to, but be sure to be dressed to impress in your best costume to match these spooky cocktails.

Apple Pie Cocktail    

Apples are one of the best fall treats, why not make them into a sparkling cocktail to dazzle your guests!

Get the recipe at The Kitchen Is My Playground!

Purple People Eater

One of the best fall colors is purple, let’s get a great spooky look on an amazingly tasty drink.

Get the recipe at Homemade Hooplah!

Autumn Spiced Rum Cider

Rum is the universal crowd pleaser so take this fall twist to any event!

Get the recipe at Honey & Birch!

Caramel Apple Sangria

After a long day of apple picking wind down with a nice glass of goodness.

Get the recipe at The Wholesome Dish!

Black Widow Cocktail

Be prepared for this deadly cocktail, that might just bite!

Get the recipe at Evermine Occasions!

Poisoned Apple Cocktail

Channel your inner Snow White with some liquid nitrogen for a more spooky effect.

Get the recipe at Julep!

Candy Corn Jello-Shots

Be the hit of any party with these orange peel jello-shots, the candy corn effect will look adorable at any event.

Get the recipe at That’s So Michelle!

BeetleJuice

Perfect for a scary movie night in featuring the classic Beetlejuice. (Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice…)

Get the recipe at White Lights On Wednesday!

Morgue-A-Rita

A spooky twist on a summer fave that will brighten up any palate and have a little refreshing sip!

Get the recipe at HGTV!

Hocus Pocus Fizz

To round out at number 10 a delicious cocktail to go with one of the best halloween movies *of all time*. The Hocus Pocus Fizz will get you in the spirit for some Bette Midler, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Kathy Najimy!

Get the recipe at Kara’s Party Ideas!