This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MMM chapter.
A Christmas Carol (2009)

I’ve always loved this story, but the animation of this movie creeped me out a bit when I first watched it and has ever since. I haven’t watched it nearly at all around the holidays since it came out.

Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas (1997)

Beauty and the Beast: A Disney fairytale we all know and love, but this Christmas themed sequel didn’t quite hit the mark we wanted it to hit. The story was very cute, but I think we all appreciate the original story more!

The Muppet Christmas Carol (1992)

We all love the Muppets and their fun songs. This is a great movie combining the original Muppet songs and Christmas cheer!

The Santa Clause 2 (2002)

I love this trio of movies, but the first one will always be the best!

The Search for Santa Paws (2010)

This is an adorable movie that brings back the spirit of Santa Claus, and not to mention there are adorable puppies that are dressed in cute Christmas outfits.

Mickey’s Christmas Carol (1983)

I love the story of a Christmas Carol, and the animation including the Mickey Mouse gang is just too cute.

The Santa Clause (1994)

A regular father has to become Santa Claus after he sees him falling off of the roof. This is such a great movie and it’s hilarious. It’s always a classic to watch during the holidays.

The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993)

Jack Skellington, Sally, and all the characters of this ghoulishly festive movie will always be a Christmas masterpiece.

Mickey’s Once Upon A Christmas (1999)

All of Mickey’s friends share stories of their favorite Christmases together in this heartwarming movie that I’ve always loved.

One Magic Christmas (1985)

This story of lost Christmas faith and the result of hope being rekindled is a heartwarming tale. I have always loved this movie so much!

Double Major in Digital Journalism & Cinema, Television & Emerging Media with a Minor in International Studies NYC I'm always asked where I'm from and my answer should just become "all over the place" because I have moved so many times.