neonbrand KYxXMTpTzek unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
neonbrand KYxXMTpTzek unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Tips To Get You Through The Final Days Of The Fall Semester

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MMM chapter.

The final few days of the semester can be grueling as college students study for final exams. The end of the fall semester is almost like waiting for summer break as students anxiously await their much needed holiday break. Once the final exam is over, students are able to say goodbye to their school and say hello to friends and family back home. But, what can be done to make the final days stress free?

Healthy Eating

Salads, vegetables, acai bowls, and a plethora of other foods will not only make you feel good physically, but will help ease your mind. The natural energy which comes from eating greens and nuts will give you an extra burst of energy to keep your body going. Plus, you get to go to bed knowing you had a healthy meal.

Yoga

Yoga is a great way to burn calories without being too physically active. Do not get me wrong, this is a physical activity, but your mind plays a very important role in getting you through a class. You’ll be able to focus and control your breathing while bringing your heart rate and blood pressure down.

Netflix

Study break! It is perfectly okay to take a break from studying and catch up on a few Netflix shows. The mind needs a break and one of the best ways is to escape to a TV show or movie and become captured in a fictional story. Or even a documentary because those seem to be the new trend these days.

Face Mask and Bubble Baths

Personal care is so refreshing and calming as you pamper yourself. Grab a face mask, some good music, and plop yourself in a bubble bath. Lighting candles and listening to your favorite music while sitting in a relaxing hot bath and dreaming of the fresh skin you will have once the face mask comes off will provide your body with a type of stillness and give you new energy as you crank pull the dreaded all-nighter.

Campus Correspondent at HC MMM. Communications student in NYC.  Instagram: @sara.capucilli