Splurge or Save: Face Mask Edition

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MMM chapter.

This month I decided to try and collect a series of my favorite face masks for every price point, all of these are under $100 dollars and absolutely amazing. So whether you’re a broke college student, planning a girls night with your friends, or you want to splurge a little on your skin care and pamper yourself, I hope here you’ll find some great new products to try out.

Under $ 10 – TonyMoly I’m Real Mask Sheet (SAVE!!) – $3.00 each, or 4 for $10.00 at Urban Outfitters

These sheet masks are perfect for those always in a hurry but who still want to take a few minutes to pamper in the morning before heading out or after a long day before going to bed. Super affordable, perfect to pack when traveling and with a wide variety to choose from these have been a go-to for me lately, and you should try them too!

Under $ 20 – Lush Rosy Cheeks Fresh Face Mask  (SAVE!) – $12.90 at Lush.com

The best smelling mask you’ll probably ever use! I am obsessed with the rose scent of this natural face mask. It’s perfect for a girl’s night and to soothe irritated skin. Lately this plus some me-time or girls-time have been my favorite way to de-stress.

Under $30 – Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask  (SAVE) – $26.00 at Sephora.com

If/When your skin is freaking out, because of the weather, recent traveling, stress or hormones this face mask will be your best friend.

Over $30 – Boscia Luminizing Black Mask (SPLURGE) – $34.00 at Sephora.com

The best of both worlds: This mask not only is peel-of, which we all love (I mean… it’s the fun part, isn’t it?), but it will also leave you with amazing and gloving skin. A must try if you haven’t already.

Over $40 – Bobbi Brown Skin Nourish Coral Grass & Green Algae Moisture Mask (SPLURGE!!) – $47.00 at Sephora.com

If you want to spend a little more money on your skincare Bobbi Brown products never disappoint, and this moisturizing face mask is no exception. Wonderful to transition your skin from winter to spring.

Over $50 – Dr. Brandt Magnetic Age-Defier (SPLURGE!!!) – $75.00 at Sephora.com

If you want to splurge Dr. Brandit Magnetic face Mask is my favorite. Super hydrating, helps defy the signs of aging (I’ve been told it’s never too early to start) and the magnet part itself it’s super fun and a makes the experience itself a little different from your usual face mask.

Originally from Milan,Italy, Elena Camarilla is an international student currently living and pursuing a Bachelor of Science in New York City. Double majoring in Marketing and Entrepreneurship with a minor in Fashion studies Elena is also very passionate about traveling, art, literature, photography, architecture, music, gender equality/human rights related issues, and many other topics of current relevance. To find out more about her follow her on Instagram: @elenacamarilla