jonathan j castellon be8AmxavYp8 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jonathan j castellon be8AmxavYp8 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Sarah Ginnetti, ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MMM chapter.

Let’s start simple! Tell us your:Name: Sarah GinnettiYear: SophomoreHometown: Tarpon Springs, FLMajor: BA Dance Studies w/ minors in accounting and business administration.Describe yourself to us in three words: Caring, good-spirited and driven.

First off, how do you feel about being Campus Cutie this week?!I am honored and excited to have been chosen as this week’s Campus Cutie! 

Who is your celebrity crush?Josh Lucas from Sweet Home Alabama. 

What would be your ideal day with that person?It wouldn’t have to be anything too fancy or over the top. A bit of spontaneity would be perfect!

Do you have a favorite spot on campus?My favorite place at school is a nook between the bookcases in the library. It’s the perfect place to take a nap or do homework. 

Have you had a favorite moment at MMC so far?I did Jumpstart my freshmen year. It was a small group of us and we all got really close during that month before school started. My favorite time was just sitting around in our rooms and hanging out each night. 

Where do you see yourself in five years? Ten?

5 years from now: I’d like to be traveling either nationally or internationally with a jazz or company or a broadway touring show.10 years from now: I’d like to be putting my business skills to good use in the arts, preferably dance world. 

Tell us something that most people don’t know about you!I can make a clover-leaf with my tongue!

Quick Questions:

Favorite class at MMC so far: I really enjoyed my ballet class with Mr. Ferro these past few years. He is always encouraging and makes corny jokes that just make you to laugh regardless of your mood. Go-to Starbucks order: Grande chai tea latteNYC hangout: SeaportMovie: My favorite movie as a kid was Eloise. Still a top choice these days.Song of the moment: Too many good songs to choose from! 

Victoria Piering, 22, studying Communication Arts: Creative Media Production with a minor in Photography at Marymount Manhattan College in NYC.  Can usually be found talking about boybands, Disney World, or dogs. Pop culture fan and an avid concert goer. Usually taking pictures for Sunset Spotlights or my epic wall collage. Class of 2016. @Vickyp94
Paige, originally from Nashville, TN, is currently a senior at Marymount Manhattan College majoring in Communication Arts with a minor in Journalism. Paige has held internships at two PR firms, Decider.com, MTV News, and has been a Contributing Writer for USA Today College. She is currently interning at Decider.com for a second time. Maroon 5, movie going, reading, cupcakes, Pinterest, and NYC are some of her favorite things. Contact her at paigegawley@hercampus.com or visit her website,www.paigegawley.com.