This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MMM chapter.

Sami Price — If you don’t know her, you should. Not only is Sami a double major, RA, and an intern, she’s one of the funniest people you’ll ever meet. She has a heart of gold and oddly resembles a brunette Amy Poehler. You can hear Sami laughing, cracking jokes, or singing One Direction from a mile away. Read up on Sami below, and next time you pass her in the Commons, be sure to say hello!

Year/Major: Senior, Double major in Theatre Performance and Communication ArtsHometown: Acworth, GAFirst of all, how do you feel about being HC MMM’s Campus celebrity this week!?I’m honored, humbled, and speechless. All my life I’ve pined for this position, and it’s here! My time to shine!Can you tell us a bit about your experience here at MMC as a double major?Being a double major is no easy feat. I have always been used to being super involved in school and this takes it up a notch. Having a performance degree as well as a heavy production oriented degree consumes a lot of my time and energy but they complement each other so well. Both of my passions are my degrees, so I wouldn’t have it any other way. But trust me, I’m constantly tired.You’re a transfer student, right? What made you come to MMC from Georgia?Yes, well a lot of things played in to my decision to come to MMC. I had always wanted to live in NYC and pursuing an acting career was my main goal. MMC became my perfect fit after touring and I have been so happy with my decision!What other activities are you involved in?I am a Resident Advisor at 55th Street, I am performing in the Theatre Production Workshop O’ Pioneers, I am interning at the Dr. Oz Show, and I lead a women’s Bible Study every Monday night through HillsongNYC 

What’s it like interning at the Dr. Oz show? Have you had any past internships? What were those experiences like?The Dr. Oz Show has been an incredible experience so far. The way the internship is set up is so that I can learn all aspects of the production of a nationally syndicated TV show. I have had the pleasure to work with and learn from very talented staff members and wouldn’t trade this experience for anything! I worked last summer at an internship with a celebrity stylist, which was so much fun. I had the opportunity to learn all about what it really takes to style a high profile client and deal with clothing designers and retailers.Do you have any advice for anybody hoping to score an awesome internship like yours?Well, the Career Services office has incredible resources and help tremendously with resume’s and cover letters. They have helped me a lot with securing internships. But also talking to your friends about internships they have and asking for contact information to apply goes a really long way. Don’t be afraid to step out and make something happen!What about any other advice for somebody juggling a busy schedule like yours?The best advice I can give is to really get to know what your body and mental health needs. No matter how much of your time is being taken by tasks and responsibility, make time to rest, sleep, eat healthy, and laugh. Also, don’t be afraid to cry, crying is majorly therapeutic.

Quick Questions:Favorite Color: Pale pink, light grey, whiteSong of the moment: Steal My Girl by One DirectionThree words that describe you: Funny, transparent, passionateFave boyband: One DirectionGo-to Starbucks order: Venti Iced Peach Green TeaBest class you’ve taken at MMC: Webisodes with Maggie HamesCelebrity crush: Zac Efron (DZZAAAAMMMM OMGGGG)

Victoria Piering, 22, studying Communication Arts: Creative Media Production with a minor in Photography at Marymount Manhattan College in NYC.  Can usually be found talking about boybands, Disney World, or dogs. Pop culture fan and an avid concert goer. Usually taking pictures for Sunset Spotlights or my epic wall collage. Class of 2016. @Vickyp94
Jessica Norton, 22, Communication Arts major / Journalism minor at Marymount Manhattan College in New York City. Pop Writer at MTV News. Creator and host of YouTube show of Camera By Her Side. Former Editorial intern at Us Weekly magazine, Features Entertainment & Lifestyles Intern at Seventeen Magazine, Assistant Team Advisor at NSLC Journalism, Film, and Media Arts, and Alloy Entertainment Digital Intern. I love yoga, traveling, pop culture, froyo, the beach, boy bands, bright colors, and lemonade. @jessnort || @camerabyherside