This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MMM chapter.

Ryan is that super cool guy you’ve probably seen hanging out in the commons or taking a nap in the upstairs library (we all need our beauty sleep, right?). He is a lot of fun to hang around and is always there to put a smile on your face. Want to learn more about this cutie? Read on for our Q and A with Ryan L.

Tell us your name, age, year, and hometown.

Ryan Luciano. 20. Junior. Farmington, Connecticut.

How do you feel about being elected HCMMM’s Campus Cutie this week?

Naturally, I feel pretty cute. Plus I have been working toward this honor since birth so I’m excited.

Major/Minor?

International Studies (Major) Political Science and Human Rights (Minor).

What’s your favorite spot on campus?

Either the commons or the upstairs library (so I can take a nap).

Who is your celebrity crush?

That’s got to be Hillary. I feel like nothing can take her down. She’s brave, inspirational and brilliant. I also might have a thing for those pant suits…jk.

If you could spend one day with your crush, what would you do?

Beg her for a job and I suppose ask what it’s like to live in the White House.

What is something most people don’t know about you?

I’ll give you two. I went to acting school for 6 years before coming to Marymount. So I guess it’s a bit ironic I’m studying International Studies instead of acting. I also have two dads, and a mom and step dad. It’s a modern family.

On campus, where do you get your caffeine fix? Starbucks or the Cafe?

Starbucks. Always.

What is your go-to drink at that place?

Hmm… Either the Cool Lime Refresher or Caramel Frapp. As cliché as that sounds, I don’t care.

Best memory at MMC?

When Doc B made my history class stand up the first day and perform the 5 ballet positions because we were making fun of it. As ridiculous as we looked, it actually really allowed us to have a quick insight into how difficult the dancers have it.

Where do you see yourself in five years? Ten?

Hopefully with a graduate degree working for either a nonprofit or government agency traveling the world.

What advice do you have for freshman?

Freshman year is probably the best year. Have fun, make poor choices, and learn from those mistakes. You make a lot of friends freshman year, but it’s still nice to have that close group to keep you grounded.

Favorites!

Class you’ve taken: History taught by Dr. Lauren Brown

Restaurant in NYC: Naya (great Mediterranean food) at the corner of 55th St. and 2nd Ave.

Park in NYC: Washington Sqaure Park

Movie: Star Wars, Titanic, Dark Knight

Song: “Rumour” by Chloe Howl

Book: The Outsiders

Snack: Chips

Pick one!

Stay up late or wake up early? Stay up late

Walk or subway? Subway

Concerts or Broadway Shows? Broadway Shows

Ice Cream or Frozen Yogurt? Frozen Yogurt (Pinkberry)

Anything else you want to add? 

Follow me! IG: @Ryanluci

Paige, originally from Nashville, TN, is currently a senior at Marymount Manhattan College majoring in Communication Arts with a minor in Journalism. Paige has held internships at two PR firms, Decider.com, MTV News, and has been a Contributing Writer for USA Today College. She is currently interning at Decider.com for a second time. Maroon 5, movie going, reading, cupcakes, Pinterest, and NYC are some of her favorite things. Contact her at paigegawley@hercampus.com or visit her website,www.paigegawley.com.