Revive Your Winter Skin With St. Ives And OatMeals

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MMM chapter.

It has been a brutal winter in New York City. We have endured sporadic freezing rain storms, avenues equivalent to wind tunnels, and snowy mornings with mad train delays. Over it would be an understatement.

Under our knit sweaters and thermal leggings is weather beaten skin thirsting for warmth and sunshine. And if you’re anything like us, our skin is not just dry… it’s also blindingly pale. But luckily spring is right around the corner (as we type this blog it is a comfortable 61° and we are so about it) which means we will be able to ditch our black tights and break out our open toed shoes in no time. But first we need to rejuvenate.

Before we start shedding our layers our skin needs to be revived from its winter chokehold. St. Ives has the perfect a line of lotions and scrubs to repair our skins radiance. The body lotion soothes skin using shea butter and glycerin. The body scrub exfoliates to smooth away dullness and is made with 100% natural exfoliants (walnut shell and hydrated silica), oatmeal (known for its nourishing and conditioning benefits), honey, and glycerin.

St. Ives is completely responsible for fixing our tired dehydrated skin and for getting us out of our winter blues — just in time for spring break. Literally such A+ timing. 

St. Ives has also teamed up with OatMeals to bring the goodness of oatmeal to life. From now until April 8, 2016 you can drop by the OatMeals NY store location (120 W 3rd St — right by Washington Square Park) and try the St. Ives inspired Radiance Boost Bowl which contains rolled oats, dried pears, almonds, apricots, dried cranberries, crystallized ginger, honey powder — uh, yum.

Brought to you by Her Campus & St. Ives.

Jessica Norton, 22, Communication Arts major / Journalism minor at Marymount Manhattan College in New York City. Pop Writer at MTV News. Creator and host of YouTube show of Camera By Her Side. Former Editorial intern at Us Weekly magazine, Features Entertainment & Lifestyles Intern at Seventeen Magazine, Assistant Team Advisor at NSLC Journalism, Film, and Media Arts, and Alloy Entertainment Digital Intern. I love yoga, traveling, pop culture, froyo, the beach, boy bands, bright colors, and lemonade. @jessnort || @camerabyherside
Paige, originally from Nashville, TN, is currently a senior at Marymount Manhattan College majoring in Communication Arts with a minor in Journalism. Paige has held internships at two PR firms, Decider.com, MTV News, and has been a Contributing Writer for USA Today College. She is currently interning at Decider.com for a second time. Maroon 5, movie going, reading, cupcakes, Pinterest, and NYC are some of her favorite things. Contact her at paigegawley@hercampus.com or visit her website,www.paigegawley.com.