person taking photo of pants and shoes
person taking photo of pants and shoes
SHTTEFAN/Unsplash

Prissy and Pop: The Insta-Famous Pigs You Need To Follow Immediately

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MMM chapter.

Everyone loves insta-famous dogs, but these insta-famous pigs are the cutest! With National Pig Day falling earlier this week (March 1st) we figured that now was the perfect time to introduce you to the most awwww inducing pigs around. Meet Priscilla and Poppleton (Prissy and Pop for short) the cutest Florida residents by far. Be sure to follow them @Prissy_Pig!

Prissy and Pop take on New York City.

Hanging out in the car with their favorite Cupig.

Bath time!

Exhausted after a long day of being adorable.

They even have their own merch at Macy’s!

Victoria Piering, 22, studying Communication Arts: Creative Media Production with a minor in Photography at Marymount Manhattan College in NYC.  Can usually be found talking about boybands, Disney World, or dogs. Pop culture fan and an avid concert goer. Usually taking pictures for Sunset Spotlights or my epic wall collage. Class of 2016. @Vickyp94
Paige, originally from Nashville, TN, is currently a senior at Marymount Manhattan College majoring in Communication Arts with a minor in Journalism. Paige has held internships at two PR firms, Decider.com, MTV News, and has been a Contributing Writer for USA Today College. She is currently interning at Decider.com for a second time. Maroon 5, movie going, reading, cupcakes, Pinterest, and NYC are some of her favorite things. Contact her at paigegawley@hercampus.com or visit her website,www.paigegawley.com.