Pre-2010 Facebook Profile Photos

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MMM chapter.

Happy May, everyone! Finals are just around the corner. Instead of getting stressed and overwhelmed by schoolwork, check out some throwback pics of the Her Campus MMM team, when we were young, fresh-faced, and finals were the furthest thing from our minds.

Jocelyn Swenson advocating for world peace, with stickers on her face.

Brooke Materia exploring her inner elderly woman.

Ashley Coppolino was a walking Hot Topic catalogue

Jess Norton’s crown definitively proves that she is the queen of the Jonas Brothers

Brittanie Glumm made good use of the web cam frames

Paige Gawley brought the sass to the beach

Victoria Piering always had stars in her eyes, or on them.

Katie Kausch had to learn how to take a mirror selfie somehow!

Brooke is a senior Comm Arts major with a concentration in Creative Media and a minor in Political Science. She also has a cool internship she'd love to talk to you about. She really cares a lot about mac and cheese and comedy, which she would also love to talk to you about. Follow her on twitter (@brookeanne) and instagram (@brookemateria) so she feels validated.
Jessica Norton, 22, Communication Arts major / Journalism minor at Marymount Manhattan College in New York City. Pop Writer at MTV News. Creator and host of YouTube show of Camera By Her Side. Former Editorial intern at Us Weekly magazine, Features Entertainment & Lifestyles Intern at Seventeen Magazine, Assistant Team Advisor at NSLC Journalism, Film, and Media Arts, and Alloy Entertainment Digital Intern. I love yoga, traveling, pop culture, froyo, the beach, boy bands, bright colors, and lemonade. @jessnort || @camerabyherside