Personalized Gift Ideas That Will Make Your Loved Ones Swoon This Holiday Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MMM chapter.

Tis the season of lights, hot cocoa, cozy sweaters and pajamas, joyful music, and decorations galore. It’s also the time to be with family and friends and show your loved ones how much they mean to you. If you’re anything like me, you enjoy the giving part of the holidays way more than the receiving, and no matter what holiday you celebrate or what your customs are, one of the best ways to make your people feel the love is to put some extra thought into their gifts by customizing them! Here are just a few of the things you can give to spread some extra cheer.

Photo Canvas

This adorable photo canvas! Add some special pictures and then a nice caption on the bottom for an extra sentimental touch. These are made super well on real artist canvas and can be hung or propped up on a desk or table. It’s also totally affordable, as it’s on sale right now for just $16.49!

Personalized Mugs

You can never have too many mugs. So, why not personalize one and give it to someone so they can smile each time they go to drink their morning juice or coffee? You can add any photo on any background pattern and color, and even add a sweet message on the other side reminding them that you love them or just wishing them a happy holiday! The best part is that a gift this great is only $10.00 and is sure to make your loved one’s heart all warm and fuzzy.

Personalized Blanket

This next gift is something you might have to save some extra cash for, but if you’re able to splurge, it will be totally worth it. Wrap a special someone up in love with this beautiful and comfortable personalized fleece blanket! You can choose from 5 colors, add 9 photos and two lines of text on the bottom. My grandparents have one of these with photos of our family, and even though it’s years old, they still love it just as much as they did when they first opened it!

Picture Frames

Picture frames are the perfect way to keep physical memories safe and display them proudly anywhere you want. It’s even better when you can add a personal touch to the frame, like with this wooden frame that can be used for table top display or mounted on the wall. You can get the frame in 4×6, 5×7 or 8×10, and add names and even a special quote of your choosing!

Personalized Candles

Last but certainly not least, you can even make these great-smelling candles your own by adding a photo and a caption on bottom and choosing the scent! The best part about this gift is that once the candle burns out, it’s gone. The glass photo and special message, however, will last! The jar can then be used for essentially anything: to make new candles, store items or even just be displayed and kept as a momento!

There are many different ways to go about gift giving, but you can relax knowing that gifts like these ones or any other customizable items you might find will leave your loved ones speechless. After all, the most important thing about the holiday season is making people smile and creating as much joy as possible. What better way to do that than to make heartfelt gifts that those you buy for can get use out of and will remind them of how loved they are! There are endless possibilities and endless benefits when it comes to personalized gifts, so go ahead and start shopping and get ready for some priceless reactions during your holiday festivities!

Jenna Fanelli

Marymount '21

My name is Jenna Fanelli, I am 21 years old and I am a student at Marymount Manhattan College. I moved from Long Island into Manhattan this past Fall, but the city has always been my second home. My passions include writing, music, performing, animals and food, and I hope to someday write in the entertainment industry or be a broadcast journalist as well as to perform on Broadway!