This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MMM chapter.

The Office is known for some of the most ridiculous (yet hilarious) moments on modern television. If you try asking me how many times I’ve watched this series… I wouldn’t be able to tell you. Too many times. That’s for sure. The show is brilliantly written and brings viewers to tears with both laughter, and sadness. Here are just some of the best episodes for any mood you may be in.

If you feel like watching something Heartwarming…

Finale,  Season 9: Episode 24

From Erin finally meeting her parents, to Michael surprising Dwight at his wedding… this final episode of the series will no doubt make your heart fill with joy. (This episode also never fails to make me cry)

Weight Loss, Season 5: Episodes 1 & 2

While this two-part episode has many hilarious moments and is considered one of the funniest episodes of the series, I had to place it in the Heartwarming category. Jim finally proposing to Pam in a sudden declaration of his love remains as one of the most heartwarming and romantic moments of the series.

Garage Sale, Season 7: Episode 19

Michael struggles with his love life throughout the series. Yet after meeting Holly, it is clear he has found his match. His beautiful proposal is a satisfying end to his long battle with finding love. In the Season 5 episode “Company Picnic”, Michael says, “I think that we are one of those couples with a long story when people ask how we found each other. I will see her every now and then, and maybe one year she’ll be with somebody and the next year I’ll be with somebody. And it’s going to take a long time…and then it’s perfect. I’m in no rush.” He was right.

Niagara, Season 6: Episodes 4 & 5

Jim and Pam finally get married. The moment we’ve all been waiting for. Jim cutting off his tie for Pam, Niagara Falls, the surprise aisle dance… get the tissues ready for this one.

The Job, Season 3: Episode 23

Jim gives up a corporate job to be with Pam, and finally asks her out on a date. Her teary reaction to his interruption of her interview will for sure bring a smile to your face. The Jim and Pam story continues to bring viewers one of the best modern love stories of our generation.  

If you need to laugh…

Dinner Party, Season 4: Episode 13

Pam, Jim, Andy, Angela, Dwight, and his former babysitter/ current girlfriend end up going to Michael and Jan’s condo for a dinner party. I honestly don’t know how to describe this episode, as it is one of the most bizarre television episodes in history. The most chaotic, yet hilarious dinner party I’ve ever witnessed.

The Injury, Season 2: Episode 12

One of the most brilliant things about The Office is the writer’s ability to write an entire episode completely surrounding Michael Scott burning his foot on a George Foreman Grill.

Stress Relief, Season 5: Episodes 14 & 15

Dwight’s “fire drill” results in Stanley having a heart attack in the office. As a result, Michael decides to delve into stress relief as Dunder Mifflin. One thing I took away from this episode is that when doing CPR, always do it to the beat of “Stayin Alive”.

Safety Training, Season 3: Episode 20

Michael and Dwight attempt to show the office the importance of safety training when it comes to mental health. This, of course, backfires.

Money, Season 4: Episode 7 & 8

Jim and Pam’s first weekend away together at Dwight’s beet farm. This is where we meet Mose. This episode also gives us insight into Dwight’s heartbreak over Angela and how Jim helps him through it.

If you need a good cry…

Goodbye, Michael, Season 7: Episode 22

Michael leaves Dunder Mifflin to move back home with Holly. Despite everything he put the office through over the years, the employees show him how much he truly means to them. I hate goodbyes.

Casino Night, Season 2: Episode 22

Jim’s first declaration of his love is shot down by Pam. This gut-wrenching moment causes him to transfer to Stamford, and Pam to break off her engagement. He famously says “I’m in love with you. I’m really sorry if that’s weird for you to hear, but I needed you to hear it. Probably not good timing, I know that. I just…I just needed you to know. Once.”

A.A.R.M, Season 9: Episode 22

A.A.R.M is one of the last episodes of the show, and one of the happiest. You will find yourself crying happy tears as Jim creates a montage of their best moments to show Pam how much she means to him. I still wonder what was in the teapot letter.

Business School, Season 3: Episode 17

No one shows up to Pam’s art show after she invited everyone in the office. Michael shows up last minute, and this is one of the best Michael and Pam bonding moments in the show.

For extra content, here are some Bloopers!

You can find all 201 episodes on Netflix!

Rebekah Moses is currently a sophomore at Marymount Manhattan College, after moving to NYC from her hometown of Farmington, CT. She is a Theatre Arts Producing and Management major, with a Comm Arts minor!
Campus Correspondent at MMM  Hey guys, I’m Kyra! I grew up in the small town of North Lake Tahoe and now I am going to college in the big city- New York City! It is such a dream come true to be living in New York! I love it so much! I am a Digital Journalism Major with a double minor in Fashion and Business Management.    Get in contact with me, I'd love to hear from you! Instagram: @kyramattson Blog: dream-catcher-blog.com