roman kraft ZoAlN3 pJO8 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
roman kraft ZoAlN3 pJO8 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MMM chapter.

There is no doubt that you’ve seen this person in school or strutting his way down 3rd Ave on his way to class. He’s got spunk, he’s got sass, and he’s got a great ass (and isn’t afraid to show it!) Want to learn more about this cutie? Read on for our Q&A with Nick Lynch.

Tell us your name, age, year, and hometown.

Nick Lynch. 19. Sophomore. Holliston, MA.

Major/Minor?

B.A. in Theater Arts with a concentration in Theater Performance and a minor in Musical Theater.

How do you feel about being elected HCMMM’s Campus Cutie this week?

I feel truly honored and it’s such a great confidence boost! So, thank you!

Why did you choose Marymount? What made you come back?

To be honest I barely knew anything about MMC, but I knew I could financially afford it. I came back because I have fallen so in love with this school and with all of the people in it. I would have been so heart broken if I couldn’t come back.

What’s your favorite spot on campus?

It has to be the commons.

Who is your celebrity crush?

Zayn Malik, obviously (former member of One Direction :))

If you could spend one day with your crush, what would you do?

Ask as many questions about his experience being in 1D as I could, while spending the day with him on a private beach.

What is something most people don’t know about you?

Most people actually know a lot about me, I’m an open book!

On campus, where do you get your caffeine fix? Starbucks or the Cafe?

I definitely get my fix at Starbucks.

What is your go-to drink at that place?

My go to (and only) drink is a chai tea latte.

What do you want to be when you grow up?

I want to be a performer. All I want to do is perform. Whether it’s singing, acting, dancing, or all three, it’s my dream.

Where do you see yourself in five years? Ten?

All I know is that in five years, I’ll be in NYC doing my thing. In ten? Probably the same thing.

What advice do you have for freshman?

Be thankful for every single thing that happens to you during freshman year, both good and bad. You seriously will learn the most that year. Cherish it all.

Favorites!

Class you’ve taken: Daily Dance

Restaurant in NYC: Ariyoshi (53rd St. between 2nd and 3rd Ave.)

Park in NYC: Sheep’s Meadow in Central Park

Movie: About Time

Song: “7/11” by Beyoncé

Anything else you want to add?

Follow me on Instagram! @licknynch

Paige, originally from Nashville, TN, is currently a senior at Marymount Manhattan College majoring in Communication Arts with a minor in Journalism. Paige has held internships at two PR firms, Decider.com, MTV News, and has been a Contributing Writer for USA Today College. She is currently interning at Decider.com for a second time. Maroon 5, movie going, reading, cupcakes, Pinterest, and NYC are some of her favorite things. Contact her at paigegawley@hercampus.com or visit her website,www.paigegawley.com.