In Need Of A Good Cry? Here Are 6 Movies You Should Watch

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MMM chapter.

Finals are here and that means that life is crazy busy, stressful and exhausting. It’s completely natural to feel like you’re on the verge of a breakdown. Sometimes the best solution is to let out your emotions and have a good cry. You will feel much better! Films are the ultimate source of evoking feelings. There are some films that are just so moving, that even if you’re not normally a crier – you will shed a few tears during this heartfelt masterpieces!

Here are six movies for you to cry to during finals:

1) A Walk To Remember

2) Stepmom

3) Steel Magnolias

4) The Notebook

5) P.S. I Love You

6) Beaches

Katie Gray

Marymount

Katie Gray. Marymount Manhattan College. Double Major: Communications & Media Arts and Business with a concentration in Entrepreneurship. Double Minor: Journalism and Fashion Studies. Personal Website: www.xoxokatiegray.com Social Media: @xoxokatiegray
Jessica Norton, 22, Communication Arts major / Journalism minor at Marymount Manhattan College in New York City. Pop Writer at MTV News. Creator and host of YouTube show of Camera By Her Side. Former Editorial intern at Us Weekly magazine, Features Entertainment & Lifestyles Intern at Seventeen Magazine, Assistant Team Advisor at NSLC Journalism, Film, and Media Arts, and Alloy Entertainment Digital Intern. I love yoga, traveling, pop culture, froyo, the beach, boy bands, bright colors, and lemonade. @jessnort || @camerabyherside