This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MMM chapter.

As longtime reader of Man Repeller, “a humorous blog about series fashion,” I could have not been more ecstatic to hear the blog I have spent many nights laughing, even crying over, is manifesting into physicality.  Located at the newly created Canal Street Market, Man Repeller has opened a weekend pop up shop that will run through the month of March. The Canal Street Market features a number of local artists and shops selling interests artwork, jewelry, and other creations. The market even has a coffee shop and a soon to come food hall. Man Repeller’s store, a cozy corner in the back of the market, features Man Repeller merchandise, some cool reads, and the Man Repeller for Net-a-Porter shoe collection.

While the bazaar, as the blog refers to it, is small, it most definitely screams Man Repeller. From the fun colors, exotic lighting, the enticing “chill zone,” and of course the  welcoming vibe. The team made an obvious effort to make the Man Repeller Bazaar feel like a living room or a gathering point for fellow “man repellers.” Since the opening, March 3rd, many members of the blog, including founder and mother man repeller, Leandra Medine, showed face to greet and mingle shoppers.

Thus far, the overall merchandise selection is quite limited; however, my guess is that this is just the beginning for Man Repeller and its new physicality. The company has done numerous collaborations in the past including multiple lines with sneaker brand Superga and most recently with TopShop. As they continue to expand in the merchandise world, I would predict more collaborations or collection in the future, growing their bazaar even more.

If you can stop by before time runs out, it is definitely worth the check out. Even if you are not in the market for a Man Repeller t-shirt or a pair of Man Repeller catus heels, the energy of the bazaar will definitely inspire you, and you may even see some crazy Man Repeller tactics in the meantime.

Please follow me on instagram. @naataalliee

Happy man repelling!

Natalie Aldridge is a student living in New York City studying marketing and international business. With her style, passion for the arts, travel, and nostalgic spirit, she writes about fashion and lifestyle for her school HerCampus chapter. Natalie has won numerous award for her photoghraphy and art as well, including four Scholastic Key awards. Follow her on Instagram! @naataalliee
Campus Correspondent at HC MMM. Communications student in NYC.  Instagram: @sara.capucilli