This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MMM chapter.

I for one love who I am and would never ever change that…however if I were to swap genders, I’d definitely want to be just like this week’s cutie. He is 100% the ideal full package. Want to learn more about this cutie? Read on for our Q and A with Luc Maggio!

Tell us your name, age, year, and hometown.

Luciano (Luc) Maggio. 20. Sophomore. Rochester, NY.

How do you feel about being elected HCMMM’s Campus Cutie this week?

I mean…I can’t say I didn’t see this coming! But I am extremely honored to be this weeks campus cutie!

Major/Minor?

Political Science major with a Fashion Studies minor.

What’s your favorite spot on campus?

Upper level of the library, I like the quiet.

Who is your celebrity crush?

Lana Del Rey. She is queen.

If you could spend one day with your crush, what would you do?

We would go out to a cute dinner, somewhere in Greenwich, she would sing Old Money to me over and over again, and I would admire her beauty and grace.

What is something most people don’t know about you?

I was a florist for two years before coming to college!

On campus, where do you get your caffeine fix? Starbucks or the Cafe?

Most definitely Starbucks.

What is your go-to drink at that place?

I go through a drink cycle, but my most usual would probably be a dirty iced chai…because I’m basic.

Best memory at MMC?

Easy. My birthday. Freshman year. It was the first night me and several of my, now, best friends went out and actually did something. It was the first time I felt I really had the “college experience.”

Where do you see yourself in five years? Ten?

I have no idea but hopefully I’m still living in the city, doing something in the fashion industry and making bank doing it. Oh, also, I better have a dog!

What advice do you have for freshman?

Go out and do things! Have fun and explore because once you become a sophomore, you become lazy and boring.

Favorites!

Class you’ve taken: Tudor and Stuart England with Prof. Podell or Autumn in the City with Prof. Rosenfeld

Restaurant in NYC: Shanghai Café in Chinatown, terrible service, amazing food, and inexpensive.

Park in NYC: Central Park because once again…I’m basic

Movie: The Devil Wears Prada because I am Emily Charlton. Or Marie Antoinette

Song: “Old Money” by Lana Del Rey and “Teen Idle” by Marina and the Diamonds

Book: The Beautiful and Damned by F. Scott Fitzgerald

Snack: Sour gummy worms

Pick one!

Stay up late or wake up early? Wake up early

Walk or subway? Walk

Concerts or Broadway Shows? Broadway Shows

Ice Cream or Frozen Yogurt? Ice Cream

Anything else you want to add?

Follow me on Instagram! @lucianomag66

And don’t be afraid of my stone cold glares; odds are I’m just zoned out.

Paige, originally from Nashville, TN, is currently a senior at Marymount Manhattan College majoring in Communication Arts with a minor in Journalism. Paige has held internships at two PR firms, Decider.com, MTV News, and has been a Contributing Writer for USA Today College. She is currently interning at Decider.com for a second time. Maroon 5, movie going, reading, cupcakes, Pinterest, and NYC are some of her favorite things. Contact her at paigegawley@hercampus.com or visit her website,www.paigegawley.com.