Jessica Zambrotta, ’12

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MMM chapter.

Name:  Jessica Zambrotta – MMC Class of 2012 – Assistant to the Vice President for Student Affairs

What do you love about MMC? I love the overall atmosphere of the college.  I especially love the liberal arts education.  That is what drew me to coming to MMC when I was looking at colleges.  The fact that I could take a class as challenging and interesting as Plagues and Humankind (shout out to Professor Hanks!) in addition to my BFA Acting classes amazed me and helped feed my curiosity!

Best memory at MMC: Graduation.  It is truly a moment like no other.  I remember standing in my cap and gown during the ceremony and just thinking “Wow.  This is it!”

Advice for Students: Enjoy your college years while you can!  Real life is tough; your parents weren’t lying!  The good news is that MMC has so many amazing resources to tap into throughout your years here that help to prepare you for being a “real” adult while pursuing your field of study ☺ Take advantage of as much as you can, even after you graduate!!!!!!!

Faves

Movie:  The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

TV Show:  Game of Thrones

Play:  Lorca’s Blood Wedding

Song:  Anything Sara Bareilles!

Snack:  Pretzels

Game: Clue or Trouble!

Pick One!

Ice Cream or Frozen Yogurt?  ICE CREAM (Baskin & Robbins Mint Chocolate Chip to be specific.)

Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts?  Starbucks…though I would eat all of the munchkins in the land!!!!

Stay up late or wake up early?  Stay up late

Yankees or Mets?  Mets

Concerts or Broadway Shows?  Broadway Shows…Hamilton please!!!!!!

Union Square Park or Washington Square Park?  Washington Square Park

Walk or Subway?  Walk

Gossip Girl or Sex & The City? Seinfeld.

Jessica Norton, 22, Communication Arts major / Journalism minor at Marymount Manhattan College in New York City. Pop Writer at MTV News. Creator and host of YouTube show of Camera By Her Side. Former Editorial intern at Us Weekly magazine, Features Entertainment & Lifestyles Intern at Seventeen Magazine, Assistant Team Advisor at NSLC Journalism, Film, and Media Arts, and Alloy Entertainment Digital Intern. I love yoga, traveling, pop culture, froyo, the beach, boy bands, bright colors, and lemonade. @jessnort || @camerabyherside