How One Direction Won Our Hearts Every Day This Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MMM chapter.

Release week for One Direction’s new album ‘Four’ was an exciting one for directioners all over the world. Between delving into (and falling in love with) the new songs, anticipating the ridiculously teased music video for “Night Changes”, and watching the boys being interviewed on talk shows, it’s safe to say we were on a rollercoaster of feels Monday through Friday. Here’s a recap of the exciting week we had with the lads:

Monday: ‘Four’ Dropped- On Monday November 17th One Direction released their fourth full-length album ‘Four.’ While on this summer’s Where We Are Tour the boys recorded songs in a trailer and in hotel rooms.

Tuesday: #1DOrlando- The boys held a Q&A session with fans at Universal Studios in Orlando celebrating the release. Zayn missed out on this event and their performance on The Today Show the day before due to a “poo problem,” Louis said.

Wednesday: SNL Announcement- NBC announced that the boys will be the musical guest on Saturday Night Live with host Amy Adams on December 20th.

Thursday: Jimmy Kimmel- Mass hysterics on Jimmy Kimmel Live. The boys talked meeting the royals, Johnny Depp, and took the #CutestSelfieEver (which naturally involved the boys, Boo, and a unicorn.)

Friday: “Night Changes” Music Video- Want to go on a date with each of the 1D boys? Click here. Just watch. You’ll squeal.

Aaand our One Direction week doesn’t end there — the boys will be performing on the American Music Awards Sunday on ABC at 8|7c! 

Jessica Norton, 22, Communication Arts major / Journalism minor at Marymount Manhattan College in New York City. Pop Writer at MTV News. Creator and host of YouTube show of Camera By Her Side. Former Editorial intern at Us Weekly magazine, Features Entertainment & Lifestyles Intern at Seventeen Magazine, Assistant Team Advisor at NSLC Journalism, Film, and Media Arts, and Alloy Entertainment Digital Intern. I love yoga, traveling, pop culture, froyo, the beach, boy bands, bright colors, and lemonade. @jessnort || @camerabyherside