This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MMM chapter.

This week’s campus cutie, Harry Hill, comes from Chicago. He’s an acting major, but he’ll tell you he’s “an aspiring EVERYTHING!” He’s one of the most eclectic people you’ll meet, and his outfit is always on point! Read more about Harry below.

Let’s start off simple; tell us your name, year, and hometown.My name is Harrison Hill but I go by Harry. I’m a sophomore and I’m from the North shore of Chicago.

First off, how do you feel about being MMC’s Campus cutie this week?!I feel totally honored to be this week’s campus cutie! I can’t really say I’m surprised because HELLO I’m super cute and I’m on campus…

What’d made you choose MMC? Why did you come back?How I chose Marymount is actually a funny story. So I applied to like four schools, including Marymount, and the other three were in California. I was all ready to move to California and be tan and warm but than one of my best friends who goes to Fordham at Lincoln center was like “Harry…you would love Marymount Manhattan…it’s basically all cute gay guys!” So of course I was like ok I need to investigate this school. When I visited here for a weekend during my senior year, I fell in love with the city and knew that I wanted to be here and I auditioned and got in and here in am! I love the teachers and the small community here at Marymount. It’s like my second home!

You’re a sophomore, so do you have any advice for the freshmen that just started school?My advice to freshman would be to stay on top of schoolwork, but also to have fun and explore the city. Get involved here at Marymount. Say hey to people with cool hair or compliment people on their shoes if you like them. Just be friendly! Also, make friends with the security guards, RA’s, and Starbucks/Cafeteria staff…that’s all I’m sayin.

Fave spot on campus?My favorite spot on campus is probably the terrace, but only when it’s warm out. When it’s cold, my favorite spot is probably the Regina Peruggi room because it’s like a living room and I like to sit on the couches and chillax with friends.

Have you had any super cool jobs and/or internships during your time at MMC?I was in the Miley Cyrus music video for “23”, which was a lot of fun. I did a commercial for MTV where I talked about Mean Girls. I’ve done random things here and there too, like being in friend’s video projects. Now I work at Urban Outfitters on 5th Avenue and it’s fun because I get to work in the fitting room and tell all of the French girls that come through (pretty much everyone that comes through is foreign) that they “look amazing in that jumpsuit!”

What does the future look like for you? Five years? Ten?Hmmm well I definitely want to have my own fragrance some day. Haha, but seriously I’m an aspiring EVERYTHING and I want to do it all. And I will. I have no idea what I’m doing tomorrow so I can’t really tell you about where I’ll be in 5 or 10 years.

What’s been your favorite memory here at MMC?Oh that’s a tough one. My favorite memories definitely include my freshman year acting class. It was so scary and exciting and my classmates and I were like a family and it was just a lot of fun being with them everyday for rehearsals and stuff.

Tell us something that people don’t know about you!I’m a philosopher.

Favorites:Movie: Too many to name but I’ll say Donnie Darko because I’m obsessed with that movie.NYC hangout: China town or the Metropolitan Museum of ArtClass you’ve taken: Acting 1 or Script AnalysisAnimal: I don’t like animalsSong of the moment: Welcome to New York – Taylor Swift

Victoria Piering, 22, studying Communication Arts: Creative Media Production with a minor in Photography at Marymount Manhattan College in NYC.  Can usually be found talking about boybands, Disney World, or dogs. Pop culture fan and an avid concert goer. Usually taking pictures for Sunset Spotlights or my epic wall collage. Class of 2016. @Vickyp94
Paige, originally from Nashville, TN, is currently a senior at Marymount Manhattan College majoring in Communication Arts with a minor in Journalism. Paige has held internships at two PR firms, Decider.com, MTV News, and has been a Contributing Writer for USA Today College. She is currently interning at Decider.com for a second time. Maroon 5, movie going, reading, cupcakes, Pinterest, and NYC are some of her favorite things. Contact her at paigegawley@hercampus.com or visit her website,www.paigegawley.com.