This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MMM chapter.

Wait… What did you just say? Super attractive? You can say that a million times over, because this week’s cutie is just that. Want to learn more about this cutie? Read on for our Q and A with Greg Archer!

Tell us your name, age, year, and hometown.

Greg Archer. 20. Sophomore. Summit, NJ.

How do you feel about being elected HCMMM’s Campus Cutie this week?

Honored!

Major/Minor?

Acting!!

Why did you choose Marymount? What made you come back?

Lets just say senior year of high school was a roller coaster and things just sort of fell into place with Marymount. I came back because I fell in love with the city, all the friends I made, and the awesome professors.

What’s your favorite spot on campus?

The commons! Specifically at one of the booths against the divider (great for sleeping).

Who is your celebrity crush?

I don’t think I have one???

If you could spend one day with your crush, what would you do?

If I had one… maybe get some food. Cause everyone loves food.

What is something most people don’t know about you?

I have a patch of gray hair right above my left ear.

On campus, where do you get your caffeine fix? Starbucks or the Cafe?

Starbucks.

What is your go-to drink at that place?

Matcha. Or black tea lemonade sweetened with light ice (or else you get a cup of ice with some tea in it).

What do you want to be when you grow up?

An actor!  Or something to do with the arts in some shape or form.

Where do you see yourself in five years? Ten?

That’s good question. Honestly, I can’t think ten minutes into the future without stressing myself out.

What advice do you have for freshman?

Explore the city! There are so many cool places and things to do that don’t cost a lot of money. Expose yourself to as many of these different things as you can. Go to free Friday MoMA!!

Favorites!

Class you’ve taken: Acting

Restaurant in NYC: MIDTOWN! (not for the food…kinda…more for Rebecca and Gigi but they’re gone now)

Park in NYC: Carl Schurz Park, it’s basically a mini Central Park.

Movie: The Goonies!!!!

Song: I have too many.

Anything else you want to add?

Let’s be friends! Add me on FB or Instagram @gregory_archer

Paige, originally from Nashville, TN, is currently a senior at Marymount Manhattan College majoring in Communication Arts with a minor in Journalism. Paige has held internships at two PR firms, Decider.com, MTV News, and has been a Contributing Writer for USA Today College. She is currently interning at Decider.com for a second time. Maroon 5, movie going, reading, cupcakes, Pinterest, and NYC are some of her favorite things. Contact her at paigegawley@hercampus.com or visit her website,www.paigegawley.com.