Danielle Schlough ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MMM chapter.

Name:  Danielle Schlough

Hometown:  Norwich, CT

Major:  Psychology

Class: Class of 2015

On Campus Involvement: Peer Leader for 3 years, Teaching Assistant, and Admissions Student Worker/Tour Guide for 3 years and a Senior Marshal

Past Internships/Jobs: I did an internship with the King’s County Hospital at the Brooklyn Supreme Court in the Forensic Psychology Clinic. During my time at MMC I worked in the admissions office and on long breaks at American Eagle.

What did you love about your Major?:  The opportunities, the professors, but most of all the classes because they were all amazing and fun!

Best memory at MMC:  Being a student worker/ tour guide in the Admissions office because I worked with a phenomenal office and I love talking!

Fave Class You’ve Taken: Great Trials of the 20th Century with Cheryl Paradis

Faves

Movie: This is hard already. If I have to pick just one…10 Things I Hate About You

TV Show:  THERE’S SO MANY SHOWS! Either Pretty Little Liars or Grey’s Anatomy

Youtube: Jenna Marbles. She’s still a thing right?

Favorite Shows to Binge-Watch: Boy Meets World, One Tree Hill,  Parks and Rec, and The OC (Binge-watching is my thing)

Study Spot: Honestly I don’t remember

Song: Do I have to pick just one?

Snack:  Oreos

Celebrity Crush: Every single celebrity. Mainly Cole Swindell though

Website: Buzzfeed

Pick One!

Ice Cream or Frozen Yogurt?  FroYo

Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts?  Dunkin Donuts

Stay up late or wake up early?  Stay up late

Yankees or Mets?  Yankees

Concerts or Broadway Shows? Concerts

Union Square Park or Washington Square Park?  Washington Square

Walk or Subway?  Walk

Gossip Girl or Sex & The City? Gossip Girl

Anything else you want the Griffins to know? You may hate everything during the semesters and think you have no life, but enjoy it because the real world and being an adult is a wake up call! You can do it though and graduate!

Jessica Norton, 22, Communication Arts major / Journalism minor at Marymount Manhattan College in New York City. Pop Writer at MTV News. Creator and host of YouTube show of Camera By Her Side. Former Editorial intern at Us Weekly magazine, Features Entertainment & Lifestyles Intern at Seventeen Magazine, Assistant Team Advisor at NSLC Journalism, Film, and Media Arts, and Alloy Entertainment Digital Intern. I love yoga, traveling, pop culture, froyo, the beach, boy bands, bright colors, and lemonade. @jessnort || @camerabyherside