Christina Fernandez, '16

Name: Christina Fernandez

Hometown: New York, New York

Major & Year:  Comm Arts, Class of 2016  Senior Citizen

On Campus Involvement: Performing Arts Chair in CAB, Carol Jackson’s best friend, the girl who always sits at the small desk in the comm office – student worker, frequent Starbucks and commons visitor.

Past Internships/Jobs:  Dr. Oz Show and in the past I’ve worked at an arts and craft store called Make Meaning with MANY other Marymount students. I currently work at Warby Parker!

What do you love about MMC/ your major?:  I love my relationships with all my professors, they let me complain to them for hours as well as help me fuel a lot of creative energy for all my production assignments.

Best memory at MMC:  When they started serving breakfast all day.

Fave Class[es] You've Taken:  Anything that Rebecca Sperling, Erin Greenwell, and Maggie Hames teaches.

Do you have any advice for freshman: Never ask who Gary the Griffin is, they’ll never tell, "Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game." - Sam’s Dad, be nice the everyone who works in the commons, never stare directly into Kerry Walks eyes, always wear pink on Wednesdays.

Faves

Movie: ANYTHING LEONARDO DICAPRIO IS IN.

TV Show: I watch A lot of t.v. so this is actually a fully loaded question but I guess I’ll have to say anything Shonda Rhimes produces, my Thursdays usually consisted of wine, ABC and crying.

Study Spot: I can’t tell you that, it’s a secret and it’s really good. I can’t give up my sanctuary.

Song (or song of the moment): I can actually listen to Amy Whinehouse all day long, this is basically what my playlist consists of. But right now I’m pretty obessesd with two songs, Omen by Sam Smith and Disclosure and Hotline Bling by Drake.

Snack:  yes, please

Celebrity Crush: At this point it’s not a crush I am fully invested in our relationship. LEONARDO DICAPRIO.

Website: Today Tix app

Pick One!

Ice Cream or Frozen Yogurt?  Why choose? Both, at the same time, everyday, please and thank you.

Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts? Starbeezy

Stay up late or wake up early? wake up early

Summer or Winter?  Swunter

Concerts or Broadway Shows?  I’m really excited cause I’m actually going to a disclosure concert in October but broadway shows are pretty much why my bank account suffers.

Union Square Park or Washington Square Park?  Washington Square Park

Walk or Subway? walk

Gossip Girl or Sex & The City? No, I will not choose. Instead I will binge watch both and cry about how there will never be any new episodes .