The Best Looks From The Chanel Cruise: Resort 2018/19 Collection

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MMM chapter.

The Chanel Show for their Resort 2018 / 19 Collection, “La Pausa”, took place recently and the looks were filled with berets, an array of colors, and bold accessories. Mixing vibrant, pastel, and neutral colors, as well as various textures and patterns, Karl Lagerfeld created looks that are bold while including the classic elements (such as the structure of the Chanel tweed blazers) that is related to the iconic fashion house. Many of the pieces in the collection would look great as separates as well as being worn together, making for truly versatile looks. Let us know which look from the collection is your favorite below!

Olivia Marrone is a senior at Marymount Manhattan College, majoring in Business with a concentration in Fashion Marketing & minoring in Digital Journalism. Marrone's writing primarily focuses on fashion & lifestyle journalism, with concentrations in style inspiration, social media & life in New York City. Along with writing, she is also passionate about photography, fashion, art, & traveling. She is currently based in New York City.        
Campus Correspondent at HC MMM. Communications student in NYC.  Instagram: @sara.capucilli