beauty
beauty
Original photo by Hannah Griffee
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MMM chapter.

Four years in journalism has meant that beauty products are always coming my way, and getting to try them out has made me a better expert on all things skin and makeup. There are new beauty trends all the time, and whether I embrace them myself or am lucky enough to be gifted the latest product or tool, I’ve acquired my own collection of goodies. With so much to sort through, these are the products worth keeping around. 

Rosebud Perfume Co. Strawberry Lip Balm 

These little beauties are an unexpected must-have, they come in decorative tins, last forever, and give you the perfect subtle pink. 

Mario Badescu Facial Spray  

There’s a reason these are sold everywhere, one bottle will provide months of hydration and glow for your everyday face.   

Rose Quartz Facial Roller  

Using a face roller is a ritual you’ll look forward to every morning, keep this in the fridge and roll upwards and in one direction- never up and down. 

The Original MakeUp Eraser 

Never buy makeup remover and cotton pads again- just add hot water and your mascara smudges are gone. 

Conair True Glow Silicone Facial Brush 

Get fresh-faced with this vibrating brush that gently works its way around the eyes and nose, use with your regular cleanser or any exfoliator. 

Freeman Beauty Hydrating Glacier Water + Pink Peony Gel Cream Mask  

A gel mask can be used as often as needed and this one is lightweight, nonstickly, and absorbs into skin. 

Tree Hut Sugarlips Lip Scrub 

This tiny but mighty scrub exfoliates and polishes for petal soft lips with no need to rub off the excess. 

No matter what your beauty routine looks like, taking some time to yourself and having a few key products that make you feel good feels like a little piece of luxury in itself.

Studying Fashion Marketing and Digital Journalism at Marymount Manhattan College in NYC in hopes of one day becoming a big time magazine editor.
Campus Correspondent. English Literature major, Digital Journalism minor and NYC based dancer/singer.