‘American Idol’ Throwback Pics From Ryan Seacrest That Will Make You LOL

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MMM chapter.

American Idol has been around for fifteen years. Most of us can’t even remember a time when American Idol didn’t exist. Unfortunately, this coming week, the beloved series is coming to an end. With saddened fans all over the country, Idol host Ryan Seacrest has lifted our spirits and has #blessed us with some throwbacks throughout the season on his Instagram. Let’s take a look:

King of Idol, Ryan Seacrest with the Queen of Idol, Kelly Clarkson. THAT HAIR!

Ryan on the first episode of the first season back in 2002 with co-host Brian Dunkleman and Ryan on the first episode of the farewell season

The elimination of Ryan’s glasses was definitely the easiest ones for fans to see

Thumbs up for great style!

“If you look closely my sleeve spells out ‘Regret’ #tbt”- Ryan Seacrest (This one was too good to change) 

Ryan’s grown older and his pants have grown tighter

Tune into the three night series finale this week April 5th, 6th, and 7th with Ryan, previous judges and previous contestants to reminisce about the past fifteen seasons and how American Idol has changed the face of music; and of course to see Trent, Dalton, and La’Porsha battle it out for the title of the next and last American Idol.
Victoria Piering, 22, studying Communication Arts: Creative Media Production with a minor in Photography at Marymount Manhattan College in NYC.  Can usually be found talking about boybands, Disney World, or dogs. Pop culture fan and an avid concert goer. Usually taking pictures for Sunset Spotlights or my epic wall collage. Class of 2016. @Vickyp94
Jessica Norton, 22, Communication Arts major / Journalism minor at Marymount Manhattan College in New York City. Pop Writer at MTV News. Creator and host of YouTube show of Camera By Her Side. Former Editorial intern at Us Weekly magazine, Features Entertainment & Lifestyles Intern at Seventeen Magazine, Assistant Team Advisor at NSLC Journalism, Film, and Media Arts, and Alloy Entertainment Digital Intern. I love yoga, traveling, pop culture, froyo, the beach, boy bands, bright colors, and lemonade. @jessnort || @camerabyherside