9 Fall Must Haves For Your Wardrobe

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MMM chapter.

Flannel Shirt

I’m a sucker for flannels and I usually wear one 5 out of 7 days of the week, TBH.

Leather Jacket

Perfect for that not quite winter jacket time, but definitely too cold to leave the house in just a tee.

Doc Martens

Comfortable. Grungy. Stylish. What more could you ask for?!

Choker

Thank GOD these are coming back! They add the perfect amount of edge to your outfit.

Ripped Jeans

When you’re not ready to break out the long pants and be completely bundled up quite yet, ripped jeans are an excellent middle ground.

Cozy Sweater

Immediately when I think of autumn, my mind goes right to sweaters. Crisp leaves, cool air, and soft sweaters.

Enamel Pin

These are the perfect trinket to add style and personality to jackets, backpacks, and hats. Alien emojis are super on trend right now. 

Overalls

Nothing says autumn quite like a cute pair of overalls paired with your favourite sweater and boots, with a hot latte in hand. 

Subtle Graphic Tee

These have been my recent OBSESSION! My personal faves are the ones with stitched lettering. So. Cute.

Becky is a junior at Marymount Manhattan College where double majors in Theatre Arts and Cinema, Television, and Emerging Media. She's an avid feminist, tv watcher, and Sarah Paulson admirer. Becky likes to live every day as if she were Lucille Bluth from Arrested Development.