5 Witchy TV Shows to Binge this Month on Netflix

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MMM chapter.

Everyone loves a good Halloween movie binge full of HalloweentownHocus Pocus, and The Texas Chain Saw Massacre but sometimes a girl just needs a good Netflix binge. The shows below are guaranteed to meet all of your spooky needs from light-hearted one season only series to heart gripping three season dramas. 

AHS Coven

My favorite of all the AHS seasons. Emma Roberts and Evan Peters slay in the dark magic hub of New Orleans.

Good Witch

This light hearted family comedy-drama is exactly what is sounds like, a Hallmark Channel wonderland. The best part? It hasn’t been cancelled!

Bitten

The world’s only female werewolf, Elena Michaels, is desperate to cut ties with the paranormal world but love and family keeps pulling her back in.

The Gates

If Twilight, Teen Wolf, and High School Musical had a love child this would be it. The only bad part about this show is that there is only one season.

Salem

This show is without a doubt the creepiest on the list. It explores the supernatural of the 17th century and the witchcraft is downright creepy.