4 Teas To Get You Through Winter

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MMM chapter.

I have a fresh cup of tea ready to be spilled. Tea has become the new coffee in my book and is one of the best ways to cure any emotional tantrum. During the fall and winter months, warm drinks become an accessory to every girl’s wardrobe. Tea is energizing, yet soothing and can give you just what you need to brighten your day.

Harney and Sons Paris

Have you ever dreamed of going to Paris? Well I have and with a sip this tea, I immediately feel like I am standing in front of the Eiffel Tower. The Harney and Sons Paris blend is a strong black tea that leaves your mouth with a floral taste. With the perfect amount of honey and sugar added, the strong taste is quickly replaced by sweetness, leaving it to be a wonderful cup of tea.

Yogi Honey Lavender Stress Relief

Perfect for a late night study session, this tea will calm your nerves and get you through the procrastinated assignment nobody wants to do. This tea is caffeine free and gives you just the right amount of energy to complete the assignment. This lavender tea is perfect to drink right before bed, so you can go to sleep with a stress-free mind.

Starbucks Chai Latte

Chai Lattes are my favorite thing to drink on cold and rainy day. Whether I have a late night class to get through, or I just need something a little sweet in my mouth but do not want to eat the calories away, this is my go to tea. The frothy milk fills my mouth with a sweet yet musky feel, leaving my body to feel like I am still in bed wrapped up in some cozy pajamas watching Netflix.

Tazo Green Tea

Green tea is one of the healthiest teas out there, so why not grab a fresh cup? Add some honey and you are set. This tea is great for a midday drink and smoothly goes down your throat. The holidays call for lots of pie, turkey, and mac and cheese, but with the help of green tea your metabolism will get receive the extra kick start so you can eat as much pie as you want.

Campus Correspondent at HC MMM. Communications student in NYC.  Instagram: @sara.capucilli