17 Cocktails To Liven Up Your St. Patty’s Day Event

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MMM chapter.

1. “Fuzzy” Leprechaun Cocktail: Great to make and take to the Parade! Find the recipe here.

2. Green Apple Sangria: Great for large parties and an excellent crowd pleaser! Get the recipe here.

3. Irish Hammer: Shots all around! Get the recipe here.

4. Evergreen Cocktail: For those who really want to embody the green! Get the recipe here.

5. Green Dragon Drink: Another crowd pleaser and for those green lovers out there! Get the recipe here.

6. Jolly Rancher Vodka: Take all the green ones to use the recipe for this occasion! Get it here.

7. Irish Mule Cocktail: A new take on a classic drink guaranteed to be loved by all! Get the recipe here.

8. Luck of the Irish Shots: Some minty deliciousness for your party! Get the recipe here.

9. Mrs. Shamrock Smash: An interesting new drink to try this St. Patrick’s day! Get the recipe here.

10. Bailey’s Pudding Shots: Bailey’s is a staple for any St. Patrick’s Day event. Get the recipe here.

11. Magically Delicious Martini: A lucky charms themed martini? Yes please! Get the recipe here.

12. The Drunken Leprechaun: A lovely drink for this lucky holiday. Get the recipe here.

13. Shamrock Shake Pudding Shots: St. Patrick’s day was made for Shamrock Shakes, and now here are alcoholic ones! Get the recipe here.

14. Ombre Jello Shots: Jello shots are important for any party, and these adorable green ones will be a hit! Get the recipe here.

15. The Irish Maid: A light and refreshing drink for this long day and night of partying! Get the recipe here.

16. Homemade Irish Cream: Perfect for your morning coffee on St. Patrick’s Day (or any day). Get the recipe here.

17. Mojito Sorbet Punch: A great punch for a big party this St. Patrick’s Day! Get the recipe here.

Campus Correspondent at HC MMM. Communications student in NYC.  Instagram: @sara.capucilli