Life > Experiences

16 of the Best Halloween Looks for Your Girl Gang

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MMM chapter.

Did you feel that? The eerie chill creeping down your back?

Did you hear that? The haunting sound of creaking floorboards and bubbling cauldrons of creepy concoctions?

Those aren’t just tell tale signs that winter is coming and your house is getting cold. They’re dead giveaways that Halloween is literally right around the corner! Like, no, for real, I just watched him park. He’s getting out of his car and walking around the corner as we speak, and he’ll be here, you guessed it, in only one week!

Okay, jokes and (unintentional) poetry aside, Halloween is literally next week, and if there’s one article that absolutely needs to be read before the big day (or days, Halloweekend, if you know what I mean *wink, wink*), then this is it. Below, I very generously compiled some of the best group costumes you and your ghouls could potentially rock this Halloween into one epic list. Take a look, iF yOu DaRE (mwahahahahahaha, *evil laugh, evil laugh*): 

1. Gotta get with your friends, the Spice Girls: Posh, Sporty, Scary, Ginger, and Baby Spice

1. Heather, Heather, and Heather

1. Sleeping Beauty’s Fairy Godmothers: Fauna, Merryweather, and Flora 

1. The Pink Ladies of Rydell High

1. Who are sisters that stick together? Aqua, Chanel, Doughie, and Galleria from The Cheetah Girls

1. Powerpuff Girls: Bubbles, Blossom, and Buttercup

1. The Karadashians: Do I really need to remind you of their names?

1. Sam, Clover, and Alex from Totally Spies

1. Barden Bellas of Pitch Perfect

1.  The Sanderson Sisters of Hocus Pocus

1. Mean Girls, duh

1.  A classic, Three Blind Mice

1.  Would it really be Halloween without Disney’s favorite Princesses?

1.  Name a better trio than Dionne, Cher, and Tai from Clueless. I’ll wait. 

1.  You and your girls will be one fierce group as the Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers

1.  But the best of the girl group costumes: Donna & the Dynamos from “The Best Ever” movie musical Mamma Mia. 

I hope this list made the Halloween group costume debate you and your friends are currently having a little easier. Or maybe it made the choice harder. Either way, thanks for reading, and I hope you and your friends have a fun AND safe Halloween this year. Just because you and your squad might look invincible in your fierce costumes (that you picked out because you saw them in this article), doesn’t mean that you are. Remember to be responsible this Halloween, and always look out for your ghouls. You never know what kind of monsters are lurking on Halloween night… 

Hannah is a freshman at Marymount Manhattan College, a liberal arts school located on the Upper East Side of Manhattan. She is a Communications Major, studying cinema television, and emerging medias, as well as an English Major with a concentration in Creative Writing. She also studies theatre arts as a minor. Hannah enjoys exploring places she's never been before and constantly feels a need to feed her curious soul. She loves the summer weather but prefers fall clothing, and prefers vanilla ice cream over chocolate ice cream but would rather cotton candy ice cream over both of them.